50 Hour Service

/ 50 Hour Service #1  

akman

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430HSTC
Just completed my 50 hour service on my B2910.

Total cost $105.83.
Labor (My own !) 3 1/2 Hours.

It was actually quite simple even for me.

The big gotcha was the filters. The parts dealer mis-labeled the Hydro Oil, and HST filters and that cost me about 1/2 hour and about a 1/2 gallon of super UDT!

Tony

/ 50 Hour Service #2  
Hi Tony... I need to do my L3010 HST if and when I get time. I assume you went with Kubota filters also. I've read many post where people have used off brand filters. I'm going with the Kubota stuff all the way...I've already spent around 17K on this machine...not going to skimp now.

/ 50 Hour Service #3  
I just did the 50 hour service on my L3010 HST yesterday. Took close to 5 hours, and cost was about $200. Much of the expense was the three filters (oil, hydraulic, HST), but the hydraulic oil wasn't cheap either and the L3010 HST takes 10 gallons! Messing with the old hydraulic oil was a little messy, but it worked well to drain it into two five gallon buckets, then later pour it into the containers that the new oil came in. By the way, I bought the two and a half gallons bottles of hydraulic oil and I'm glad I did -- it would have been very difficult to hoist and control a five gallon container of that stuff!

-Scott