My wife torments me

/ My wife torments me #31  
My wife got me a gun safe for Christmas this year. My father was admiring it on Christmas day, and asked "how many guns will it hold"? My wife said "ten, but he only has three, so there'll be plenty of room". What my wife doesn't know is that I own 6 guns. She has been looking at them all year long, and she watched me put them all in the safe! Not a word was said.

I'm pretty sure that if I got a new MX5100 without a cab, that she wouldn't even notice, except it might be a little tighter in the garage. I'll just tell her she is getting worse at parking the car. (she sure isn't getting better).

Oh she knows.. You have 3, she has the other 3 and 50% of everything else laying around. She's probably just being polite most of the time and trying not to remind you of it. (Wish my wife was polite...)

/ My wife torments me #32  
Yet another clarification:

Yup yup yup, sounds like my house when a dachshund or a maine coon gets rescued but we talk about before hand with me not saying a word.

I told her if she gets another dog I am buying a new tractor-we will see if I end up bringing a knife to a gun fight before or after I brush my teeth with gun powder and shoot my mouth off.:eek::rolleyes:

mutual sufferer of IWAKS "I want a Kubota tractor syndrome".

leon

/ My wife torments me #34  
Oh she knows.. You have 3, she has the other 3 and 50% of everything else laying around. She's probably just being polite most of the time and trying not to remind you of it. (Wish my wife was polite...)

Exactly!!! She said you own three guns because she owns the other three!!! You don't even have to read between the lines on tht one!!!:eek:

Deano

/ My wife torments me #35  
Next time you wake up in the middle of the night and find your wife propped up on one elbow looking at you and you ask her what she is thinking. She says something like how much she loves you but she is really weighing your value as a lifelong partner vs. the face value of your insurance policy. Now nod and go back to sleep.:eek:

/ My wife torments me #36  
Next time you wake up in the middle of the night and find your wife propped up on one elbow looking at you and you ask her what she is thinking. She says something like how much she loves you but she is really weighing your value as a lifelong partner vs. the face value of your insurance policy. Now nod and go back to sleep.:eek:

After all that:eek:, I don't think I could go back to sleep.

/ My wife torments me #37  
By the way, you have to be careful when the wife gives you permission.

I saw a motorcycle ad that said he needed to sell it after owning only a brief time. He said apparently, "Do whatever the ......(blank).... you want" doesn't mean what he thought it meant.
this?

Attachments

• bike-for-sale.jpg
    bike-for-sale.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 303
   / My wife torments me #38  
If Sarge says no mini-ex then there won't be a mini-ex - forget about it - you didn't need one anyway. Just be happy Sargent Rock is letting you get a new tractor.:)

/ My wife torments me #39  
me being only 16 i have no expreance with a wife but i do always tell my dates if you cant put up with waking up at 3 am to hear a twin turbo cummins fire up or my stunt bike pegged off the rev limiter or my hammering on something then beat it! no wonder im single:D:D

/ My wife torments me #40  
How about a strategy that gets you to your final objective...a new machine to plow with that has a cab AND a mini esc. Try finding an alternative tractor (slightly less horse power like a 26 hsp?), which translates to less money. She might be so impressed with your efforts and ability to save some cash it will be a go! Well...maybe it will be a go...perhaps...possibly...its worth a try...who are we kidding, good luck!
Teach

Last edited: