orange tractor talks

/ orange tractor talks #2  
Logan-
Thanks for the tip - that's a really nice site with lots of useful information. The articles about the suction filter screen and the extended service intervals were very informative.
-Jim

/ orange tractor talks
Yes good site great videos. If a picture is worth a thousand words a video is worth ten thousand :)

/ orange tractor talks #5  
Was my first tractor forum since my first tractor was K. Found this site later on. Both are good.

/ orange tractor talks #9  
04 Oct 2011. In regards to Kubota, it's like a Dictionary.

/ orange tractor talks #10  
I don't see eye to eye with the moderator over there so I lurk but don't post. He's a bleeding heart liberal and I don't mesh well with that. I now him pretty well.

Good site for info but his moderation in my view leaves a lot to be desired and the hosting company is VS and I don't like them either for a lot of reasons which I won't get into, Suffice to say that this forum was the first and about the only independent site left and I applaud Mohammad for that.

Why I stay here actually. On a couple gun related forums but one is a VS site but I know all the mods personally so I do post on there rarely. I can get away with 'murder' most times without getting a phone call telling me to delete my comments...lol

Suffice to say, VS and I go back a long way and I don't care for them at all. They literally sucked up a huge amount of independent forums and paid off the forum owners (independents), a goodly amount of compensation to get ownership of the .com or .net site and I know why but won't comment on it on here or anywhere else.