LED Work light

/ LED Work light #31  
Anyone just plug work lights into the 12V outlet? That might be an option with the magnetic base, easily removed during the summer months when it stays light so much later.

/ LED Work light #32  
Anyone just plug work lights into the 12V outlet? That might be an option with the magnetic base, easily removed during the summer months when it stays light so much later.

I added a 12V outlet to my B7610, and have a triple adapter plugged into that so I can run both lights, and my safety strobe.

All are magnetic mount for easy removal.

I'll likely put a 12V outlet in the back of my truck and use one anytime I need to hook up a trailer at night.

/ LED Work light #33  
Have a question here. I have a new 1860, which alternater do I have. Can't seem to find if I have the wimpy dyno or a real alternater. Help anyone?

/ LED Work light #35  
Wiring details and pictures?

PLEASE

Especially for those of us who are 7610 owners that can't get my fanny on the seat enough :)

As for wiring, I tied into the left tail light. It's pretty small wire, and I would definitely NOT use it for any halogen lights, LED's only, and probably shouldn't run more than two.

I just found out that work is cancelled again today, so, maybe I'll have time to get some pictures.

J.

/ LED Work light #39  
Newbury -- here are the pictures as promised:
P2118713.JPG

P2118714.JPG

The light bulb on the truss above the tractor is 300W.

P2118716.JPG

P2118717.JPG

All three lights plug in via 12V outlets, and are magnetic mount for easy on/off.
P2118720.JPG

The 12V outlet is tied into the tail light wiring vampire taps. The LED lights only draw about 1 Amp each, the LED strobe much less than that.