Sad, Sad Day..........

/ Sad, Sad Day.......... #1  

swmpbgy1

Silver Member
Tractor
B3030 - It's for SOLD!!!
Good day all!

My beloved B3030 went to its new home yesterday. 1KevinM is the proud new owner! What a great guy to deal with. Since he didn't go thru a dealer, I felt obligated to include a hat as part of the deal......Kevin, if you didn't find it, it's in the bag with the cover!

I'm sure I'll still check in from time to time to see pix of all of your cool toys and wish I still had one. But for now I'll say thanks for all of the great tips and advice you've all passed along over the years.

Thanks! What a great forum!
Swmpbgy1

/ Sad, Sad Day.......... #2  
Did you reserve visitation rights?

Just remember, you'll always be her first.

/ Sad, Sad Day.......... #3  
My 3030 with 60" bucket was the bestest and most expensive wheel barrow I've ever had.......but wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!:D

Swmpbgy1
Sorry to hear about it but I bet you're happy to have it sold (02-03-2009, first post, trying to sell it)... Life goes on, hopefully, you'll be back in the seat again someday. They are VERY expensive wheel barrows... Need to modify your profile :(

/ Sad, Sad Day..........
Sorry to hear about it but I bet you're happy to have it sold (02-03-2009, first post, trying to sell it)... Life goes on, hopefully, you'll be back in the seat again someday. They are VERY expensive wheel barrows... Need to modify your profile :(

Profile updated!