B7800 w/cab fueling

/ B7800 w/cab fueling
It hard to beat $2.99, and no future battery cost either.
I paid $12.99 for the Kero World "D" battery one I got at True Value,
Home Depot also had one for $12.99, I did see one for $22.99 at Ace Hardware and I could not really see any difference among the three of them.

/ B7800 w/cab fueling #22  
You can buy battery operated siphon pumps through Amazon.com for around 8 to 10 bucks. The are through a company outside of Amazon, but what the heck. I had a B7800 and had the same issues. I finally put a longer hose on the diesel can and lived with it - too good of a tractor to worry about a minor inconvenience. I finally traded up to an L5740 when I started feeding haylage to my livestock and got tired of the REALLY light front end when carrying a haylage bale on the 3 point spear. Would have liked to have kept the B7800 for smaller chores.

Amazon.com: Battery Syphon Pump: Kitchen & Dining

or

http://www.amazon.com/World-Mktg-DH-20-Battery-Siphon/dp/B000HE9YEM/ref=pd_sbs_k_5

/ B7800 w/cab fueling #23  
Here is a picture of the $2.99 hand powered fuel filler from TSC. I've used these for years and they work great. I set the 5 gallon container on the hood and get it to start pumping, wait till it's filled or container empty then get the container off the hood. I do like the idea of the battery operated one and may get one of them but for 7 times the money I have to worry about keeping a working battery in it. Also when my wife loses this one I'm only out $2.99 instead of $20. For some reason she has to move anything I have setting around.:)

I've used those for years & they work great. They last a long time. And they're cheap. Now I have something that works even better for me. I have a 55 gal. drum which originally had motor oil in it. I made a 4-wheel dolly for it. I bought a rotary hand pump for it. It's on a concrete floor & I roll it up next to the tractor, put the nozzle in & crank away. I have it filled with home heating oil when the oil guy comes. It doesn't get much handier than that. The reasons I went with the hand crank pump over the electric pump is it's cheaper & I don't have to worry about getting fuel when the electric is off.

I'm not getting any younger & those 5 gal. cans aren't getting any lighter. And I don't have to fight with those "environmentally friendly" cans.

/ B7800 w/cab fueling #24  
Here is a picture of the $2.99 hand powered fuel filler from TSC. I've used these for years and they work great. I set the 5 gallon container on the hood and get it to start pumping, wait till it's filled or container empty then get the container off the hood. I do like the idea of the battery operated one and may get one of them but for 7 times the money I have to worry about keeping a working battery in it. Also when my wife loses this one I'm only out $2.99 instead of $20. For some reason she has to move anything I have setting around.:)
I've used those for years & they work great. They last a long time. And they're cheap. Now I have something that works even better for me. I have a 55 gal. drum which originally had motor oil in it. I made a 4-wheel dolly for it. I bought a rotary hand pump for it. It's on a concrete floor & I roll it up next to the tractor, put the nozzle in & crank away. I have it filled with home heating oil when the oil guy comes. It doesn't get much handier than that.
The reasons I went with the hand crank pump over the electric pump is it's cheaper .
I don't have to worry about getting fuel when the electric is off.
I'm not getting any younger & those 5 gal. cans aren't getting any lighter. And I don't have to fight with those "environmentally friendly" cans.

I have the oil guy come fill the 55 gallon drum with 55 gallon of off road fuel.
I always get 55 gallon.
That's why I went with a 12 volt electric pump powered from a battery charger plugged into a 110 volt outlet .
In the event of a power outage I can always connect the pump to the battery of one of my 4 tractors or one of the 3 pickups.

/ B7800 w/cab fueling #25  
[/color]
I have the oil guy come fill the 55 gallon drum with 55 gallon of off road fuel.
I always get 55 gallon.
That's why I went with a 12 volt electric pump powered from a battery charger plugged into a 110 volt outlet .
In the event of a power outage I can always connect the pump to the battery of one of my 4 tractors or one of the 3 pickups.
ARE ALL 3 PICKUPS THE SAME BRAND/SIZE/MODEL?:) You didn't show the pictures of your setup just because I said you would, didn't you? Come on LB, show em, some may not have seen them.