BX Tail Light Protectors

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #11  
srossman:

Do you happen to have the lens part nbr from tsc? My lens popped off found it and then somehow lost it out pocket as contuined work. Whole lens setup is about $20 you can't just buy 1 lens

Thanx

I'll take a look when I get home tonight. I think I still have an extra lens in my shed somewhere. Also, I was able to order the lenses for the smaller flashers from my kubota dealer. I don't remember how much they were, but I know they weren't 20.00.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #12  
Two so far, and always the right side. Wonder if taillight protectors would just transfer the impact to the fender and break it instead. :eek: Maybe I should just be more careful backing up...

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #13  
I haven't broken one of the tail lights yet, but did break on of the flasher lamps. Bent the bracket and broke one of the lenses out of the housing. Found an exact replacement for the broken lens at Home Depot store for less than $10. It was in the area where they sell trailer balls and hitches.
I usually run with either the backhoe or chipper on the back so my tail lights are somewhat protected... harder to back into something.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #14  
Thanx 2 all.

Did look for one at the closest farm supply store (not tsc). So will take lens and set sail for TSC and BORG type stores this weekend. Didn't think about borg/trailer section. Guess getting long in tooth

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #15  
Cable ties have stopped my flasher lenses from popping off.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #17  
Hi srossman:

Thanx for the pointer to try TSC. Finally had decent enough weather (plus a coupon) so set sail YES TSC has just the amber replacement lens TSC#16570-3 for $1.99 plus the entire assembly TSC#16566-4 for $5.99 much better than the $20+ kubota dealer price. As a side note these also come in red for the same cost Nbrs UNK. Note this is just for a BX-23 (and any same type) lens are apx 4" across 3/4-1" high.

Thanx again now to replace/install as moderate rain on 1' of frozen snow really ice will stay inside till over YUCK some trees are budding so maybe end is in sight besides last week finally put chains on BX

Pat R

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #18  
I have to mow close under the edges of some Scots/Scotch Pine trees. The branches are forever knocking the "Mickey Mouse" lenses out. I finally gave up; the bulb holders are now broken too.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #19  
I have to say it a great source of replacement, however on mine the BX24 has a daul amber lens, Ill have to replace both sides to match. The mounting holes is identical though.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #20  
anybody know the kubota PN# for a bx24 tail light lense?

thanks