BX Tail Light Protectors

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #1  

TripleR

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M8540HDC, L5740HSTC, BX2200, BX2660, John Deere 425&1025R, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford
Does anyone know of a vendor that makes guards for the tail lights on the BX Series? I use mine in the woods a lot and seem to manage to break the lenses out on a pretty regular basis. I have been blaming my wife, but I think she is catching on.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #2  
That would be a useful product for us BXers. It doesn't take much to break those things.

Something like the metal grids that some people use on their truck accessory lights would be great.

Mine are almost completely hot melt glue after 8 years of repairs.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #3  
I haven't managed to get the tail lights yet, but I have tagged the flashers a few times. A simple metal loop around the lens would do wonders.

Great... now I have another weekend project. That takes me out to at least spring 2011. ;)

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #4  
Oh gee! I broke both sides at two different times. had to replace them- pretty expensive!!!! I kinda thought that maybe bxpanded would come up with something for the taillight but no one has yet.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors
I have been looking for something that might be able to be adapted from an ATV/UTV, but so far I haven't found anything not incorporated into a bumper; guess I will keep looking as I am not "crafty" enough to fabricate anything.

I haven't managed to snag the flashers yet, but one on my 2305 is hanging by the wires thanks to my grandson; really exposed so it was all but inevitable.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #6  
Are we all talking about the same light?

My problems are with the round lights on the rear fender at the base of the roll bar that stick out like Mickey Mouse ears.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #7  
I've found that my local TSC had lenses that were a perfect fit for the kubota lenses. And they were cheaper than going to my local kubota dealer.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #8  
I never broken the mickey mouse hazard lights. The lens just popped off couple times and was able to put back. I am talking about the red taillights for me.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors
I never broken the mickey mouse hazard lights. The lens just popped off couple times and was able to put back. I am talking about the red taillights for me.

For some reason, I never broke the "mouse ears" on my 2200 or 2660, just the flush mount tail light lenses; may have to start putting blindfolds on them when working in the woods as they are pretty flimsy.

/ BX Tail Light Protectors #10  
srossman:

Do you happen to have the lens part nbr from tsc? My lens popped off found it and then somehow lost it out pocket as contuined work. Whole lens setup is about $20 you can't just buy 1 lens

Thanx