Default B2650 Snowblower PTO

I just bought a used B2650 snowblower for my B2400 tractor. It comes with the hydraulic lift and subframe mounts, plus a hydraulic chute direction controller and a hydraulic chute diverter. The one thing that it does not have is the PTO shaft. Anybody out there have one? Any gret secrets that a guy needs to know?
    Thanks.

I think that I got a deal. I bought it for $1000 delivered to my warehouse from a kubota dealer tyhat says that it is in good shape (it came off of a trade in). I will see soon!

Tractor
    kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!

Default Re: B2650 Snowblower PTO

I ran a 2650 for years on my B7500. I strongly recommend the following modifications if you want to save yourself some pain! #1 the main drive gear on the shaft leading to the main chain (under the safety plate) is pressed on @ the factory, it will slip/fail under serious load, put a little weld on it. # 2 the white metal cutting edge is a joke, have a welder fabricate a serious hardened steele edge for it and upgrade the mounting hardware. # 3 the driftknives bend very easy, weld a length of flatbar to the outside leading edge of the driftknives, this will make them much stronger and far less likely to bend.
    We have done so much, for so long,with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing!