Grapple on B7500 LA272 FEL ?

/ Grapple on B7500 LA272 FEL ? #1  

bcarwell

Gold Member
Tractor
Kabota 7500DT
Has anyone added a grapple to a LA272 FEL on a B7500 ? If so I'd sure like to know the specifics: grapple source, hydraulic control, etc.

And for a general question: can I just put a couple electrically controlled hydraulic switches (diverters ?) on the curl up and down lines and divert their pressure to the grapple cylinder and control it with the existing FEL loader ?

I realize when I flip the switch and send the curl's pressure to the grapple cylinder that I lose the curl function. But I am trying to keep it very simple and very cheap, and I am only trying to move a bunch of cut brush so I don't think I'd need to be able to lift, curl, and grapple simultaneously.

Bob

/ Grapple on B7500 LA272 FEL ? #2  
Has anyone added a grapple to a LA272 FEL on a B7500 ? If so I'd sure like to know the specifics: grapple source, hydraulic control, etc.

And for a general question: can I just put a couple electrically controlled hydraulic switches (diverters ?) on the curl up and down lines and divert their pressure to the grapple cylinder and control it with the existing FEL loader ?

I realize when I flip the switch and send the curl's pressure to the grapple cylinder that I lose the curl function. But I am trying to keep it very simple and very cheap, and I am only trying to move a bunch of cut brush so I don't think I'd need to be able to lift, curl, and grapple simultaneously.

Bob

You know other makers use either trigger or push button momentary switches for these type of applications ( CAT,JD,CASE,)

So the time between curl and squeeze the grapple tighter is just a split second using the same lever :D

This will involve changing the handle or modifications along that line and running the wires

Do a little study and it should not be difficult :)