Snow Snow seat time

/ Snow seat time #1  

Hondapro

Bronze Member
Looks like the weatherman is calling for 8-12 inches here for friday night.So with any luck I will be burnin up some diesel Saturday morning.

/ Snow seat time #2  
Here in Northern VA they are calling for 20 to 30 inches, I suspect that many of us east coasters will be pushing snow most of the weekend should be all cleaned up and ready to kick back and watch the superbowl.

Have fun and be safe:)

/ Snow seat time #3  
I'm takin' off work early friday to get home so I can keep up. Here in the mountains, the hills make it a little more cumbersome. I saw a lit sign on I-66 "avoid traveling friday and saturday due to inclement weather." Just my kind of adventure:D.

/ Snow seat time #5  
There were rumors of 45"+. I don't know, but a coworker plows snow with his truck for a company that sends him accumulation predictions, and they are usually on the mark. The prediction for some places were 45 inches+. He showed me the email they sent him, and it had a weather map with an area that showed 12-24", and in the center 45"+, and flooding down in south easter VA, and eastern NC. The part that said 45+ had a note that said "paralyzing accumulation". Maybe that's where those rumors came from. Guess we'll know by sunday morning.

/ Snow seat time #6  
Dang,you gentlemen to south of us getting all the seat time this winter..3 light storms so far now mostly bare ground..I ain't complaning tho ;)

Put some clicks on the hour meters for us northerns. :)

Last edited:
   / Snow seat time #7  
Yeah, my poor ol' red beast has been sitting for a couple weeks now.... Looking at the weather this AM, it looks like central Atlantic states are going to get hammered! Be careful and enjoy your seat time!

/ Snow seat time #8  
I feel sorry for the folks in SW Virginia (Roanoke) that may get as much as 3/4'' of ice. I'm like a kid when it comes to snow, but never look forward to a power outage...
Mike

/ Snow seat time #9  
hey you southern folk what's up with stealing our snow this year :(? If you're going to keep this up were sending our taxes too :D

/ Snow seat time #10  
Dont hog all the snow. I have a new blower that would like a work out