Tractor Implement Videos

/ Tractor Implement Videos #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Everything Attachments - Skid Steer Attachments, Tractor Attachments, 3 Point Hitch Attachments, and Farm Tractor Implements.

I don't mean to steal some one elses post but I'm concerned that to many readers will not read the Google thread to find this awesome incredible resource. There are excellent videos showing the use of most tractor implements from hook up, adjustment and the implements working. I've been watching them for about an hour. Now I know what a Harley Rake is after reading about it several times but seeing it working has been great and informative. Ted makes me want some level agriculture land!!!!!:) I think if I had the land I would need a single bottom plow! And a disc harrow and a................I want all of them! Warning! Don't watch this if you don't have some garden ground available! Well no there is the Bad Boy Electric MTV so watch it to see it and hear the Mountain music about Ky.
Everything Attachments - Skid Steer Attachments, Tractor Attachments, 3 Point Hitch Attachments, and Farm Tractor Implements.

/ Tractor Implement Videos #2  

I don't mean to steal some one elses post but I'm concerned that to many readers will not read the Google thread to find this awesome incredible resource.

At least now the Kubota People will see it!:D:D

I have seen the videos before and yes they are very informative.

/ Tractor Implement Videos #3  
it is a great source of info. However as a TBN'er I declare that you have kubootah tractoritis. It's a well known addication diesease when it bites you, you have strong urges for many upgrades, regardless of income. It only results in giggles and glees when using these such tools. It can lead to farminitus to supplement your addication which leads to depression due to economy continunally not withstanding. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

As a TBN'er I don't know of any cure :p:p.

OKAY! I was only kidding!! I am sure most of you knew this- but just in case I took a few for a ride- I am joking with johnthomas. ;):cool:

/ Tractor Implement Videos #4  
it is a great source of info. However as a TBN'er I declare that you have kubootah tractoritis. It's a well known addication diesease when it bites you, you have strong urges for many upgrades, regardless of income. It only results in giggles and glees when using these such tools. It can lead to farminitus to supplement your addication which leads to depression due to economy continunally not withstanding. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OKAY! I was only kidding!! I am sure most of you knew this- but just in case I took a few for a ride- I am joking with johnthomas. ;):cool:

Joking??? Try telling my wife that!!!!:D

/ Tractor Implement Videos

:):):):) The only thing saving me is I don't have any flat garden land. I do have one piece beside my house with an access road between me and the flat spot but it's not big enough to do much with. It's a couple of acres but it's all pretty steep except for one flat spot I have cleared off. I'm thinking about having some good dirt hauled in and having me a 8' x 50' garden. I talked to the man that owns 6 lots across the street from me last year about buying 2 or 3 of them but he want's prime building lots price and they are not prime building lots. They lay lower than the street, rocky and don't lay good and he's just way off on his price. Even if his price was right for a building lot I still wouldn't pay that much for a garden. I'm to frugal for that and I don't have the money anyway. I might could have a dozer come in and terrace the steep sloping 2 acres and have several different garden plots. Hummmmmmm I think I may have come up with an idea.:D

/ Tractor Implement Videos #6  
Very helpful for me, thanks for posting this link John!