He should have bought a Kubota

/ He should have bought a Kubota #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
This person should have bought a Kubota. We believe they'll do anything, don't we?:):)
image008.jpg

Attachments

• JD.jpg
    JD.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 802
Last edited:
   / He should have bought a Kubota #5  
I suspect if you took the operator from that tractor and put him/her in any other tractor it would be just as stuck.
One of the things I like about turf tires, they might get stuck a bit easier than other types but they don't get stuck nearly as bad (deep).

/ He should have bought a Kubota #6  
I am thinking that the Kubota being orange would just be easier to find come spring when everything starts to dry out and grow up.

David Kb7uns

/ He should have bought a Kubota
So Kubotas never get stuck or do you just hate anything that is not Kubota ? Just curious.
I don't hate any of them and I don't know where I expressed any hate. Wow! That's a strong word. I'm glad to see your over here in Kubota land looking around. I've never thought about going over to the other branded forums. Guess I have no interest in other brands that I don't and won't own. Maybe it's just me.:)

I am thinking that the Kubota being orange would just be easier to find come spring when everything starts to dry out and grow up.

David Kb7uns

I agree. I do think the Orange would be easier to spot in the spring when everything starts turning green.:)

I suspect if you took the operator from that tractor and put him/her in any other tractor it would be just as stuck.

Really.:)

/ He should have bought a Kubota #10  
This person should have bought a Kubota. We believe they'll do anything, don't we?:):)

At the risk of sounding a bit tacky, that person has a real, serious tractor. I don't believe Kubota makes anything that can come close to competing with it.