Snow All the snow is cleaned up now and look what I see

/ All the snow is cleaned up now and look what I see #1  

Tailrotor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L45 & Kubota BX 2230 , 2014 RTV X 100C
Well I have all the snow cleaned up ready for the next round to come this week and was sitting at the dining room table and took these pictures out the window. This snow sure has been hard on the deer and turkey.

Attachments

• Deer and Turkey 1 (Medium).JPG
    Deer and Turkey 1 (Medium).JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 408
  • Deer & Turkey 2 (Medium).JPG
    Deer & Turkey 2 (Medium).JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 330
  • Deer & Turkey 3 (Medium).JPG
    Deer & Turkey 3 (Medium).JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 302
   / All the snow is cleaned up now and look what I see #2  
Fingers cross for warmer weather for you folks..you and wildlife have surely pay your dues.

/ All the snow is cleaned up now and look what I see #3  
...And we're so short of snow here that the robins have arrived! Conventional wisdom has it that they'll probably stay, as their usual feeding/wintering grounds are curently under 3 feet of snow....:cool:

Yesterday afternoon I saw a bunch of crows harassing a bald eagle (yeah, a bald eagle!) over I-91 just south of Norwich, VT. Several cars had pulled over to watch the show. White tail was clearly visible, and during some turns the white head showed up as well.

/ All the snow is cleaned up now and look what I see #5  
We have been putting some corn out for our deer and turkey, but we haven't had anywhere near the snow as most.

/ All the snow is cleaned up now and look what I see #6  
Yesterday afternoon I saw a bunch of crows harassing a bald eagle (yeah, a bald eagle!) White tail was clearly visible, and during some turns the white head showed up as well.

Irving, we get that here too all the time. The crows seem to like to taunt the eagles the worst, both on the ground and in the air. Makes one feel sorry for the eagles to have to put up with it!

/ All the snow is cleaned up now and look what I see #7  
Irving, we get that here too all the time. The crows seem to like to taunt the eagles the worst, both on the ground and in the air. Makes one feel sorry for the eagles to have to put up with it!

Saw my first ever bald eagle in the wild the other day here in Ohio. Beautiful site.

/ All the snow is cleaned up now and look what I see #8  
We don't get much snow in Texas so I am amazed at what I notice due to the contrast brought out by the snow. Things that you see due to the contrast are really amzing. Even contours on the ground are brought out in detail I had not noticed before.

It brings out some good qualities in people, too, at least for awhile. I've seen hundreds of pictures of smiling, happy people building snowmen this week. Everyone has seemed to have a great time with it.

/ All the snow is cleaned up now and look what I see #9  
It brings out some good qualities in people, too, at least for awhile. I've seen hundreds of pictures of smiling, happy people building snowmen this week. Everyone has seemed to have a great time with it.

We get the same way up in western PA when it's 80 degrees in Feb.
Right now everyone is miserable.:D