Tires B/BX 2nd set of tires - ags or R4s

/ B/BX 2nd set of tires - ags or R4s #11  
my vote is for the ag"s -bx 23 over the industrial bx-24-25 lot better traction with the ags

/ B/BX 2nd set of tires - ags or R4s
I am leaning towards the AGs. Anyone know what ply the ones from Kubota are for the B2620? Cant be 2 can it? I have also read about the thicker sidewall for R4s but i don't know if thats thicker than turfs or ags or both.

/ B/BX 2nd set of tires - ags or R4s #13  
I am leaning towards the AGs. Anyone know what ply the ones from Kubota are for the B2620? Cant be 2 can it? I have also read about the thicker sidewall for R4s but i don't know if thats thicker than turfs or ags or both.

Put AGs on it and sell the turfs .
You don't need the hassel of 2 sets of tires .

/ B/BX 2nd set of tires - ags or R4s #14  

The 23's are 2 ply and aren't very heavy.
I cut one bad on shale at my place and I only saw one ply unless they were one on top of another
I sewed up the cut put a boot in side tire and tubed it.

The next ones will be at least 6 ply!

tom

/ B/BX 2nd set of tires - ags or R4s #15  
now that you got me looking summit has better pricing

crr-523304_w_s.jpg

Carlisle Tru Power Tires - SummitRacing.com

tom

The 6 ply looks to be the same price, I wouldn't have a problem with the 4 ply rating myself since my 2001 still has the original 2 ply tires. OOPS just looked again and the one at Gempler's is 8 Ply and WAY too rich for my blood.

/ B/BX 2nd set of tires - ags or R4s #16  
I like my R4s

/ B/BX 2nd set of tires - ags or R4s #17  
R-4 are good for all job, a little mud and grass. I think it is good for someone who have only one set of tires.

If you can afford two sets go with ags.

I also have two sets and I love it.

/ B/BX 2nd set of tires - ags or R4s #18  
   / B/BX 2nd set of tires - ags or R4s #19  
I have 1 front ag with the rim already mounted for 120.00

Attachments

• kubota.jpg
    kubota.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 53
  • kubota2.jpg
    kubota2.jpg
    799.2 KB · Views: 70