2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25

/ 2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25 #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Stopped by Barlows and signed papers agreeing to send Kubota $158 month for 42 months and Steve gave me 2 hats. He's supposed to also later bring me a Free BX25 when the weather gets better. I also have to give him a B3200 FEL, PHD, RFM and Landscape rake but who cares, I don't need them anymore.:) Now this is really truly the last trade. Even though I said that the last 3 or 4 times, I really believe this is the perfect combination for my needs. It's taken me 10 times to get it right but I've got it right now.:)

Attachments

• P1060363.JPG
    P1060363.JPG
    967.7 KB · Views: 406
  • P1060364.jpg
    P1060364.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 182
  • P1060365.jpg
    P1060365.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 158
  • P1060366.jpg
    P1060366.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 287
   / 2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25 #2  
Clever. Like the hats, though.

Nah.... life is funny. Your needs might change yet again, or Kubota could come out with something in 3 years and we'll all follow your exploits once again.

/ 2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25 #3  
That's right, John. Things change. If you don't get something new sometimes, how will the rest of us know what is out there, and the pro's and con's?

Here's hoping you love your new tractor!

/ 2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25
That's right, John. Things change. If you don't get something new sometimes, how will the rest of us know what is out there, and the pro's and con's?

Here's hoping you love your new tractor!

Thanks. Some of my trades have been from changed needs, one was I bought my first tractor and had no idea what I was going to do myself and what a tractor would do, one of them I couldn't accept the harsh reverse and a few of them was I just got confused and a couple of them I got the tractors paid off and thought that required a trade so I oculd have another payment contract.:)

/ 2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25 #5  
John
I must just tell you what nobody else will. You are addicted, you are a Kubota JUNKIE. Right about now you feel like you will never need a new tractor. That is the same way you felt a few months ago when you bought the B3200 kubota. The first step in dealing with a problem is acknowledgeing that you have a problem. Hey wait these are tractors, what am I talking about forget what I said. Hey John has Barlows put your traded B3200 out on the lot yet?:D:D:D

/ 2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25 #6  
Stopped by Barlows and signed papers agreeing to send Kubota $158 month for 42 months and Steve gave me 2 hats. He's supposed to also later bring me a Free BX25 when the weather gets better. I also have to give him a B3200 FEL, PHD, RFM and Landscape rake but who cares, I don't need them anymore.:) Now this is really truly the last trade. Even though I said that the last 3 or 4 times, I really believe this is the perfect combination for my needs. It's taken me 10 times to get it right but I've got it right now.:)
:eek: You are lucky! After putting $10,000 down and signing for the rest, I had to ask for the dad gum Kubota hat.:(

/ 2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25 #7  
i spent countless thousands with my local kubota shop on a bx1850, then traded it in on a bx2360 . . . never got a hat. i got 3 bx, one tractor solution hats off ebay from a jd/kubota dealer going out of kubota business, for $3.00
each . . . can't say i wear or even care for the hats anymore.
shrekbelly

/ 2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25 #8  
i spent countless thousands with my local kubota shop on a bx1850, then traded it in on a bx2360 . . . never got a hat. i got 3 bx, one tractor solution hats off ebay from a jd/kubota dealer going out of kubota business, for $3.00
each . . . can't say i wear or even care for the hats anymore.
shrekbelly
:eek::eek::eek: Yeah, actually I'm a "Made In USA" man. Since my place is surrounded in trees, I don't mind using the Kubota. Actually I asked the dealer if he would spray paint it green and yellow. I don't wear the hat in public!!!:eek: But really I like my Jap tractor better than the comparable green one (also Jap).:)

/ 2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25 #9  
John -
Your only solution is to change your commute so you never drive by Barlows.

/ 2 Kubota hats for $8000 each plus a free BX25 #10  
OMG! :eek: Another trade?! seriously, you need to go on a lease program instead.

Only thing left to say is welcome back to the BX family and glad you dropped 2 digits! ;):D