Kubota B2620 front mount snowblower

/ Kubota B2620 front mount snowblower #1  

Potteryone

Tractor
Kubota 2620,Cub Cadet 1250
Hello All,

I have a fitment question... I own a Kubota B2620, loader, backhoe and 60"MMM. I have a chance to buy a used Kubota B2660 FM Snowblower ... can anyone tell me if this will fit on my tractor without major modifications. My salesman says no, but he is a big guy and hungry in these lean times, and wants to sell me a new unit, a B2782 63 inch. There is a huge price difference. Anyone have any information on the sit up?
Thanks
Ray

/ Kubota B2620 front mount snowblower #3  
The front blowers for the B2x20 series are either the 50" BX2750 or the 51" B2781A. The 63" you mention isn't designed for these tractors but I think it is compatible as somebody else on these forums has it.

/ Kubota B2620 front mount snowblower
Thanks bp & Evil, for the posts .. most of that information I already had. I'm trying to find someone that has put these two together... in real time. My Kubota dealer says they don't..he wants me to buy a new B2782A .. at over 3 grand .. Do you smell that? .. everyone has to eat .. removal of the front MMM bracket and the 2 holes in the sub frame I gleaned from another posting site, same one bp .. further it said this was typical for all B model snow blowers .. I have no real world experience matting these units .. this explains my wide-eyed expression, looking around the room!!

Thanks Again
Ray
I got lots of junk ... just ask my wife!

/ Kubota B2620 front mount snowblower #5  
Look at the quick hitch on both blowers, if the one you are looking at has the same tapered mount the worst case is that you would have to buy the hitch to fit your tractor, and then use the used snowblower with it.