Kubota L 235 3 pt linkage dimensions

/ Kubota L 235 3 pt linkage dimensions #1  

KubotaUser2

Tractor
Kubota BX2200 & L235
Recently purchased a L 235 that was missing all of the 3 pt linkage. Came with FEL & plow blade and I need to add bush hog & finish mower for my needs.
Kubota discontinued the parts and won't provide dimensions. Does anyone know where the dimensions could be found, or have them, for the lower lift arms (center to center), vertical lift links and stabilizers? Sparex has a Yanmar kit that looks close but the lower arms are only 23.5", 30" looks like the minimum required for safe operation.

Thanks in advance for the help.

/ Kubota L 235 3 pt linkage dimensions #2  
i can measure mine and get back to you on sunday - shoot me a pm with your phone number

/ Kubota L 235 3 pt linkage dimensions
Thanks to captjack for the dimensions. I called West Kentucky Tractor Parts last week, they do have all the linkage, want $500.00 and after 2 phone calls have not sent photos and dimensions as requested. I guess they are real fond of that linkage:confused:. Thanks for the help , I'll be ordering the aftermarket parts tomorrow.:thumbsup:

/ Kubota L 235 3 pt linkage dimensions #5  
Thanks to captjack for the dimensions. I called West Kentucky Tractor Parts last week, they do have all the linkage, want $500.00 and after 2 phone calls have not sent photos and dimensions as requested. I guess they are real fond of that linkage:confused:. Thanks for the help , I'll be ordering the aftermarket parts tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Did you ever find the dimensions? I have the same problem and need to buy lower links