Lifting Capacity of the Front Mount Quick Attach

/ Lifting Capacity of the Front Mount Quick Attach #1  

niedejb

Is there a posted max lifting capacity for the front mount lifting setup for the BX etc series?

I am drawing up a lawn roller to attach to it. I have seen plenty for the 3 pt setup in the rear but they don't accommodate down pressure.

Has anyone tackled this before?

Pick of quick attach below:

DSC04142.JPG

/ Lifting Capacity of the Front Mount Quick Attach #2  
Why would you want to roll the lawn and then drive over it?

/ Lifting Capacity of the Front Mount Quick Attach #3  
Why would you want to roll the lawn and then drive over it?

hmm - magicheater seems to have a point here. niedejb, can you enlighten us about your future plans for the roller you want to design ?

/ Lifting Capacity of the Front Mount Quick Attach
With the current pull behind types (borrowed neighbor's 60' water filled), seems that there is always a spot or two that the roller will not level.

I figured that I would use the float position for most of the rolling and only apply down pressure to the stubborn parts.

I was primarily thinking of a backdragging use so the driving over the freshly rolled earth wouldn't be an issue.

/ Lifting Capacity of the Front Mount Quick Attach #5  
I would guess that it can lift about half of whatever your loader specs are. Just guessing though. Certainly it can't be any better than your loader though.

I'm sure it is only capable of what the single cylinder (pictured) will produce in lifting forces.

Looks like I'm gonna have to build it and hope for the best.

/ Lifting Capacity of the Front Mount Quick Attach #7  
Question? Did you just "mock up" your QA for the photo? Is this photo the actual set up you use to plow snow?

Question? Did you just "mock up" your QA for the photo? Is this photo the actual set up you use to plow snow?

The quick attach is the black assembly from the vertical cylinder back. Yes it currently has the plow attached to it. This quick attach is used for sweepers, blowers, plows, etc.

/ Lifting Capacity of the Front Mount Quick Attach #10  
The quick attach is the black assembly from the vertical cylinder back. Yes it currently has the plow attached to it. This quick attach is used for sweepers, blowers, plows, etc.

I understand, as I had one. Just from the photo, I questioned the location of the top cleats. They didn't look right to my eye, thus the question. The contact was not square to the front bumper of the tractor frame either. That's why I asked if you just mocked up the photo, or if that is how you plowed.