Miss my RatchetRake

/ Miss my RatchetRake #31  
This is so frustrating! I just found out about this Ratchet Rake today and could REALLY use one, but now they aren't to be had anywhere! If anyone runs across one for sale, let me know!

Edit: How can I find out which TSC Stores have them? I have family in Florida, maybe they will pick one up for me.

Thanks.

/ Miss my RatchetRake #32  
This is so frustrating! I just found out about this Ratchet Rake today and could REALLY use one, but now they aren't to be had anywhere! If anyone runs across one for sale, let me know!

Edit: How can I find out which TSC Stores have them? I have family in Florida, maybe they will pick one up for me.

Thanks.

Same boat here. It's going to cost them a sale. I need it for a job coming up in late April / early May and TSC doesn't have them here in CT yet - checked last Friday. I will use my landscape rake for the upcoming job and get by with it. Unless some other suitable RR job comes along later this year, the money earmakred for it will be spent elsewhere.

If you ask me, it was not smart of them to discontinue on-line sales to states where TSC isn't carrying them yet.

/ Miss my RatchetRake #33  
I'm not sure they had the option, TSC may have bought the rights or something. FWIW, I emailed them and Barbara emailed me back within a couple of hours and told me that they hope to be in all TSC's by the end of the year. 25 stores within a month. She said to check their website in 2 weeks for an update on where they are available.

/ Miss my RatchetRake #35  
I'm not sure they had the option, TSC may have bought the rights or something. FWIW, I emailed them and Barbara emailed me back within a couple of hours and told me that they hope to be in all TSC's by the end of the year. 25 stores within a month. She said to check their website in 2 weeks for an update on where they are available.

I too e-mailed and got the same response, albeit it took a few days to get a reply. Being in all TSC's by year's end didn't give me much hope they'll be in the the 3 TSCs in CT soon. But, I will keep an eye out.

/ Miss my RatchetRake #36  
I live in Carlisle Pa checked with local TS store they don't have or know about them.Asked if they could check and give me a call they were not interested.Makes you wonder!

/ Miss my RatchetRake
I live in Carlisle Pa checked with local TS store they don't have or know about them.Asked if they could check and give me a call they were not interested.Makes you wonder!
There is a TSC store in Somerset, where I kive. Been here for a few years. I've been in the store maybe 5 or 6 times since it's been here and have bought a few items. Most times I've been there has not been a great and warm feeling experience. Maybe contact their internet customer assistance dept.
I smile when a new Lowe's opens. You can't walk through the store without 20 employees asking if they can help you. Return to that store a year later and you'll be surprised how many butts, back of heads and blank stares you see. Wife, daughter, son in law and brother have all worked for Lowe's and I know alot of them in the local store but bad employees, unreasonable demanding customers, unreasonable employers, idiot managers and under staffing create a bad work place, some times. Just an observation. I've worked and I've managed, both levels have their fair share of incompetent individuals. Rambling over one of the unsolvable problems of modern society.:)

/ Miss my RatchetRake #38  
I see that Ratchet Rake has updated their site with a list of participating stores...

Ratchet Rake, LLC - Tractor attachment, Bucket attachment, Loader, Skid loader, Kubota, Skid steer, Landscape rake, Brush remover, York Rake, Harley Rake, Rock Rake, Tractor rake attachment, Construction attachment, New Holland, Bobcat, Fire safety,

Sorry for the long link... somehow that extra info keeps getting appended to the link.

Since I live in one of the towns that carries them, I should feel like I hit the lottery. However, I just called that TSC last week, and they hadn't heard of the Ratchet Rake. No surprise there. I think I'll visit today and have a look around myself.

Jesse

/ Miss my RatchetRake #39  
I'd really like to know how much TSC is charging for them. My wife's godmother lives in Ocala, FL, but I'm not going to send her to pick one up for me if the price is not something I want to pay.

/ Miss my RatchetRake
Call and ask them and let us know.