Received my new MX5100F

/ Received my new MX5100F #1  

MPrewitt

Tractor
2009 Kubota MX5100
The dealer delivered my new MX5100Fwith 6' front loader, 6' cutter and my 6' box blade yesterday afternoon. :thumbsup:
What a joy, after bouncing around on the old 1948 Ferguson for two years this will be a GREAT step up.

After the driver left I parked it in front of the house so when my wife got off work and heads up the drive way she could see it in all its glory.:D:D:D

Well about 10 minutes before she was to arrive home I had a bright idea, wouldn't it be more impressive if I was out on it doing some work with it when she arrived home.
Why yes it would be more impressive so I hoped on it and headed over to a pile of rocks that we wanted to relocate and started to dig in....:licking:

You have to understand that this was Tuesday afternoon and all day Monday we received heavy rain...

So anyway back to the story as I tried to make my first lift the rear tires lost traction and broke through the thin layer of dry ground that we had and hit what has today became quicksand..:(:(:(

Yes after only being in the seat for 3 minutes I had managed to stick the nice clean orange NEW tractor. Just in time for the wife to come driving down the driveway...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I will let your imagination run as to ALL the comments she had to say, because if you can think it she probably said it.

With a little chain and my son's truck we were able to get it out without hurting it or anyone. So I am hoping that since I have got this out of the way it should be smooth sailing from here on out... yeah right...

/ Received my new MX5100F
Poor quality picture, this was taken with my phone camera...

Attachments

• Stuck Tractor.jpg
    Stuck Tractor.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 448
   / Received my new MX5100F #4  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I looked at one recently. As to getting stuck, my father in law did the same thing many years ago when he retired and bought his first new tractor. He had bought a 2WD with FEL and turf tires, so it wasn't long before that thing went back to the dealer for a 4WD. I won't even tell you how many times he got that thing stuck:laughing:

/ Received my new MX5100F #5  
I always figure getting stuck aint that bad once you get yourself unstuck. Congratulations on the new tractor. You will have lots of fun and get lots done.