For those with BX with front brush guard

/ For those with BX with front brush guard #2  
Given that the side panels (bonnet?) piece needs to slide out so far, I gotta feeling you aren't going to have room. That said, you only have to pull that side piece when you doing serious maintenance or repair. Once a year? I dunno.

/ For those with BX with front brush guard #3  
The shop manual states that you have to remove the guard to remove the cowling. I've done it a few times and it's not too bad. (Block heater, fluid change, etc.)

/ For those with BX with front brush guard
The shop manual states that you have to remove the guard to remove the cowling. I've done it a few times and it's not too bad. (Block heater, fluid change, etc.)

That is what I was afraid of!

Thanks for the info.

/ For those with BX with front brush guard #6  
Air compressor and gun!! :thumbsup: Think NASCAR pitstop.

HA! Removing mine for my 50 hr service, got to use my new IR impact first time :D

/ For those with BX with front brush guard #7  
Just be glad you will install the brush guard yourself the first time, that way you control the torque on the fasteners. The factory uses 950 ft lbs plus a quarter turn:laughing: Several of us have commented how hard it is to break those bolts loose the first time. I was sure I was gonna wring off my allen bit.

/ For those with BX with front brush guard #8  
Also, do yourself a favor and get your own bolts. Standard, hardened, ACE hardware style. :D

/ For those with BX with front brush guard #9  
I didnt use my own bolts like bp fick suggested. I simply turned the bolts around the other way so the nuts is sticking out the front. This way I can use impact gun to remove it FAST with same bolts! When I first tried to use the allen wrench to loosen it , it was a bear. I used a wrench in behind to loosen and remove bolts. not something I want to do again. :(

/ For those with BX with front brush guard #10