M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate

/ M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate #1  

smooth_pilot

Tractor
Kubota L39
Does anyone here know what the flow rate of each hydraulic pump on the M59 is? The specification on the Kubota web site just lumps all three pumps together as 26.7 gpm. I am particularly interested in the main and swing pump volumes.

Thanks in advance.

/ M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate #2  
Does anyone here know what the flow rate of each hydraulic pump on the M59 is? The specification on the Kubota web site just lumps all three pumps together as 26.7 gpm. I am particularly interested in the main and swing pump volumes.

What three pumps? I don't know that my M59 has multiple pumps....Most tractors don't. Typically tractors use a main pump which feeds a series of flow dividers. Some big tractors have a separater power steering pump like cars have.
rScotty

/ M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate #3  
What three pumps? I don't know that my M59 has multiple pumps....Most tractors don't. Typically tractors use a main pump which feeds a series of flow dividers. Some big tractors have a separater power steering pump like cars have.
rScotty

Quite the contrary, even my small CUT has two pumps-one dedicated the to the steering. A lot of large TLB's have three.

/ M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate #4  
like the L48 and deere 110, you have an added swing pump, dedicated,,, main and swing I guess is around 17gpm.

/ M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate #5  
Main, swing and power steering pumps. Maybe if somebody has the shop manual?

/ M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate #6  
Main, swing and power steering pumps. Maybe if somebody has the shop manual?

Well, now I'm curious. I've got the shop and parts manuals, and will go through them this weekend to look for a definite answer. Gotta be careful making useful comparisons between JDs that have the closed center hydraulics system to Kubotas or others that use open center type.
Plus sometimes there are weird dedicated purpose pumps. Tractors with shuttle shift for example.
rScotty

/ M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate #7  
like the L48 and deere 110, you have an added swing pump, dedicated,,, main and swing I guess is around 17gpm.

I wassn't aware of a boom swing pump on a 110!

/ M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate #8  
From the M59 Build My Kubota spec's listing:

HYDRAULICS
Open Center - Gear Type
Total Pump Capacity 26.7 gpm
Includes Power Steering
BH Boom Swing Pump 9.5 gpm
Front / Rear Remotes 16.1 gpm

/ M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate
Thanks CHDinCT! That is exactly what I was looking for!

/ M59 Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate #10  
I wassn't aware of a boom swing pump on a 110!

Art. this is taken right from Deere's 110 page, their swing pump comes off the front crank shaft

Equipment for Base MachineENGINE:Yanmar 4 Cylinder Liquid Cooled Diesel Engine With Direct Fuel Injection Horsepower @2600 RPM:Gross 43 (32.1 kW)*Net 41 (30.6 kW)*PTO 33.0 (24.6 kW)*Hydraulic 30.9 (23.1 kW)**Manufacturer's Est.133.6 Cu. In. Displacement (2.2L)Auto Bleed Fuel SystemGlow PlugsAnti-FreezeDry Type Air Cleaner With Safety Element15.3 Gallon (58L)Fuel Tank Capacity2.5 Gallon (9.3L) Engine Coolant CapacityRear Mounted Hand ThrottleKey Engine Shut OffTRANSMISSION:eHydro: Hydrostatic Drive with Load Match Power Management SystemDual Foot Pedal Operated Speed and Direction Controls3 Range SpeedsInfinitely Variable Speed Within RangeDifferential LockTractor Repositioning from Backhoe Operating PositionFRONT/REAR AXLE:Heavy Duty Bevel Gear Mechanical Front Drive Axle58 Degree Front Axle Turning AngleMechanically Engaged MFWDShort Flanged Rear Axle12-Bolt Plantary Final DriveSTEERING AND BRAKES:Hydrostatic Power SteeringMechanical Wet Disk BrakesIndividual Rear Wheel BrakesHand Actuated Park BrakeHYDRAULICS:Open Center Hydraulic SystemWorking Pressure 3000 psi.Triple Pump SystemCrankshaft Driven Main Hydraulic Pump Maximum Total Flow 23.6 GPM (89.2 LPM)Electric Backhoe Presence Flow Diverter SwitchSteel Hydraulic Oil Cooler15.0 Gallon (57L) Hydraulic Oil CapacityPTO:Fully Independent Standard 540 RPM Rear PTOElectric over Hydraulic Wet Disk Clutch EngagementWet Disk PTO BrakePTO Safety ShieldROCKSHAFT:Rockshaft for Category 1 3-Pt. Hitch Rate of Drop/Stop ValveINSTRUMENTATION:Side Mount Instrument PanelMechanical Fuel Gauge