Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

Default Do you have a Winkerlight?

After looking under all the logical places for the part number for a lens I somehow managed to lose, the parts guy declared they were probably too new an addition to be listed in the computer. The manager told the parts guy he needed to think like the Japanese, and took over search duties. A couple of minutes later, he declared success. The small trapezoid-shaped amber-lensed lights mounted at the base of the ROPS are listed by kubota as "Winkerlights"..............chim

Tractor
    New holland TC29-9x3 Woods 1012 FEL, Woods, 7500 Backhoe / Kubota L345DT 4WD, Kub FEL, Kub Backhoe

Default Re: Do you have a Winkerlight?

I wonder if kubota would call a backup alarm a "Tinkerbell" [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Were you able to get just the lens? My dealer told me he could only get the whole assembly. Do you have a part number?

Cheers

Michael

Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

I'll let you know for sure when they call me and tell me it's in. They left me under the impression they were ordering the lens only, because the guy mentioned the tractor needed a total quantity of 4 of the 1 part he ordered. I didn't get any paperwork so far. This particular dealership (Keller Brothers in Lancaster PA) has been really good to deal with. When I get things cleared up I'll post the part#. They have a website, and could likely help you out if your local dealer can't...............chim

Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

I was near the dealer this AM, so I stopped in to see if the part was in. Figured I'd get a call 1/2 hour after driving past the place if I didn't stop and check. Part should be in tomorrow at the latest, but I was able to get the info:

"Lens - Winker Light...........37410-52730"

Didn't ask the price. It isn't like I can stop at KMart and grab one for $1 less anyhow......................chim

Tractor
    Kubota 2710

Here is the result of the price check that I ran at TRACTORSMART.COM:

Original Part Number 37410-52730
    Current Part Number 37410-52730
    Description LENS - MODEL BX22D
    Pack Quantity from kubota 1
    Price Each $2.30 Shipping Cost? click here
    Add to Shopping Cart
    Qty. Shown is the default pack quantity.

Not a bad price...... Jason

Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

Received a call today that the Winkerlight Lens had arrived at the dealership. Cost was $2.42 and no shipping. Fits like a glove..............chim

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2516

I had a burnt out taillight on my BX22. I went to the dealer and he tried to order a bulb but found out you can only buy the whole assembely. $10 later i got my bulb

Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

Sounds kinda odd. Like the dealer Michael went to in a post above. He was told the Winkerlight was an assembly that he would need to buy, but my dealer ordered the lens only. As a matter of fact, he is stocking some replacement lenses now. He ordered extra lenses when he ordered mine..............chim