Bxpanded Forks

/ Bxpanded Forks #1  

flatpik6

Bronze Member
Tractor
2011 Mahindra 5035, 2013 JD X738
After much deliberation and shopping I decided to purchase a set of the Bxpanded Forks for my BX24. They arrived yesterday and were installed last night. Not only are these things slick and easy to install, they are incredibly well built. I had the occassion to speak with the gentleman behind the company, (sorry I can't remember his name), and was equally impressed with his personality and professionalism. It's nice to do business with someone who is on top of their game.

/ Bxpanded Forks #2  
Undoubtedly, you were talking with Harry. I've bought several products from him and it his service that keep me coming back, even more than the excellent products.

/ Bxpanded Forks #3  
I just installed my new hitch on my BX from BXpanded. I too talked to Harry, and he is one neat guy :thumbsup: ! I will be buying other products from him as well :D .

/ Bxpanded Forks #4  
I also picked up a set of forks in January. I've set them up (neat installation solution) but haven't used them yet. Had the snow plow on all winter. That will change probably this weekend as I have a project or two waiting on them. They do look well made. Never had the pleasure of speaking directly with him, however.

/ Bxpanded Forks #5  
Cant say enough good things about Harry! :thumbsup:

/ Bxpanded Forks #6  
Dumb question, but how many forks did you guys purchase? I'm thinking three?

/ Bxpanded Forks #7  
i use 2 on my bx25. seems like enough for my uses but more would always be better for moving brush etc
steve