Loader Quick attach bucket for B3030

/ Quick attach bucket for B3030 #1  

BizDoc

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
I have an ATI quick attach front end on my loader arms. I had a Skid Steer quick attach bucket on the front. Disliked it from the day I brought it home. I've sold the bucket and am looking for a more standard tractor type bucket with a Quick Attach. Anyone know where they sell these type buckets. I did look at ATI, but these buckets still resemble the Skid Steer types. The bucket is 60 inch.

/ Quick attach bucket for B3030 #2  
Look at Woods. At my local dealer, when they delete the factory bucket in lieu of a SSQA, they add a Woods HD bucket with a bolt-on cutting edge. Going from memory....... the bucket is six hundred and change (don't quote me though). Yes, they come in orange.

/ Quick attach bucket for B3030
Seems that ATI also sells an orange bucket for the quick attach device. Only thing is that the La403 arms only lift about 880 pounds, take a 200 pound bucket and another 50 to 75 for the QA and now I'm down to 600 pounds to lift. Although I guess the 50 to 75 pounds for the QA isn't all that much. I was going to sell the QA and just get a standard Kubota Bucket, I havn't needed any other implements since I got the tractor, and the QA coupler is expensive. Great device if you have need to change implements.

/ Quick attach bucket for B3030 #5  
I bought a light duty set of Bradco forks........ I think I use them more than my bucket now. I also made a simple attachment for moving my trailer and lifting stuff that I use quit a bit. I couldn't go back to a pin on bucket after having the skidsteer QA.