Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Default Quick attach bucket for B3030

I have an ATI quick attach front end on my loader arms. I had a Skid Steer quick attach bucket on the front. Disliked it from the day I brought it home. I've sold the bucket and am looking for a more standard tractor type bucket with a Quick Attach. Anyone know where they sell these type buckets. I did look at ATI, but these buckets still resemble the Skid Steer types. The bucket is 60 inch.
    Kubota B3030HSDC: LA403 FEL, B2775 six way front 72" blade on Kubota B2791 Quick Hitch Subframe, RC72-30B MMM 72", Loaded R-4 Tires.

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Default Re: Quick attach bucket for B3030

Look at Woods. At my local dealer, when they delete the factory bucket in lieu of a SSQA, they add a Woods HD bucket with a bolt-on cutting edge. Going from memory....... the bucket is six hundred and change (don't quote me though). Yes, they come in orange.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3400 HST-F

BizDoc, If you're not shopping on price, the B26 bucket is really nice. I have one and love it. It's a good weight, kubota lists it at 212 lbs., which is pretty light in the skid steer attach bucket department.

Here is another thread on this subject. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/k...stion-can.html

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Seems that ATI also sells an orange bucket for the quick attach device. Only thing is that the La403 arms only lift about 880 pounds, take a 200 pound bucket and another 50 to 75 for the QA and now I'm down to 600 pounds to lift. Although I guess the 50 to 75 pounds for the QA isn't all that much. I was going to sell the QA and just get a standard kubota Bucket, I havn't needed any other implements since I got the tractor, and the QA coupler is expensive. Great device if you have need to change implements.
    Kubota B3030HSDC: LA403 FEL, B2775 six way front 72" blade on Kubota B2791 Quick Hitch Subframe, RC72-30B MMM 72", Loaded R-4 Tires.

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

I bought a light duty set of Bradco forks........ I think I use them more than my bucket now. I also made a simple attachment for moving my trailer and lifting stuff that I use quit a bit. I couldn't go back to a pin on bucket after having the skidsteer QA.