L4850 3pt system

/ L4850 3pt system #1  

clinter36

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L4850
I recently purcased an L4850 with FEL and L5412 backhoe (bradco)

I am planning to take the backhoe off and use the 3 pt - I do have the upper arms, but no lowers, verticles or stabilizers. They seem to be expensive and hard to get OEM - found a used setup for $650 which sounds really expensive to me. I though these were somewhat universal? Can I get a set of aftermarket arms - any reccomendations?

Also, with the backhoe frame attached how/where do the stabilizer arms attach - the typical bracket that is under the axle is replaced with the backhoe frame.

Thanks in advance,
clint

/ L4850 3pt system #2  
Get some measurements of the set you need and check out any local, to you, tractor salvage... The lift arms are built heavy and will out last several tractors. While you are looking try to find some with telescoping ends, makes for easy hook ups. KennyV

/ L4850 3pt system #3  
Clinter, How many hours on your "new" tractor? Does it have a hydraulic shuttle and the wet everclutch? If it does you are going to love it. Yours should have a 5 cyl engine also. Probably the LA1150 loader too. I have all the manuals for the series, just PM me if you need any info. I am putting a 4 pt mount backhoe on my tractor this spring. Why don't you post a few pics of what you are asking about.