Bx7800 Safety Switches

/ Bx7800 Safety Switches #1  

tythreatt

My 3 year old b7800 won't start after mowing high brush. I was able to jump it at the starter to get it in the barn so I believe one of the safety switches is not engaged. Any recommendations or references where I can get a interlocking switch diagram? Thanks in advance.

/ Bx7800 Safety Switches #2  
I'd start with the pto switch.

/ Bx7800 Safety Switches #3  
My 3 year old b7800 won't start after mowing high brush. I was able to jump it at the starter to get it in the barn so I believe one of the safety switches is not engaged. Any recommendations or references where I can get a interlocking switch diagram? Thanks in advance.
One suggestion from experience:

Hydrostatic pedal. It has a safety switch and can lose it's neutral safety position easily. Rock the pedal and allow it to find it's position for starting. I have had to even use my hand for sensitive movements. Patience. It can be finicky.

/ Bx7800 Safety Switches #4  
One suggestion from experience:

Hydrostatic pedal. It has a safety switch and can lose it's neutral safety position easily. Rock the pedal and allow it to find it's position for starting. I have had to even use my hand for sensitive movements. Patience. It can be finicky.
This is a common problem with the B7800. If yours quits and you hit it on the hood and then get back on it or was on it and leaned forward and hit the hood and slightly accidently moved the foot pedal you would then post on TBN that if your B7800 dies and won't start or sits and won't start that hitting it on the hood fixes it.:) Your convinced and will go to your grave believing the whack on the hood fixed it, no doubt about it and no one will ever talk you out of it. That was me, only I pulled apart all of the safety plugs under the seat instead of hitting it on the hood, until one day I moved the foot pedal and it started and from then on when it wouldn't start (the B7800) I would rock the foot pedal until it started. If it's a B7800 always rock the foot pedal, if that doesn't do it, then start unplugging and replugging all the safety switches. If those don't fix it, hit it on the hood.:)