Default Bx7800 Safety Switches

My 3 year old b7800 won't start after mowing high brush. I was able to jump it at the starter to get it in the barn so I believe one of the safety switches is not engaged. Any recommendations or references where I can get a interlocking switch diagram? Thanks in advance.

Tractor
    all makes and models

Default Re: Bx7800 Safety Switches

I'd start with the pto switch.

Tractor
    Kub - 2K6, B7800

Quote Originally Posted by tythreatt View Post
    My 3 year old b7800 won't start after mowing high brush. I was able to jump it at the starter to get it in the barn so I believe one of the safety switches is not engaged. Any recommendations or references where I can get a interlocking switch diagram? Thanks in advance.
    One suggestion from experience:

Hydrostatic pedal. It has a safety switch and can lose it's neutral safety position easily. Rock the pedal and allow it to find it's position for starting. I have had to even use my hand for sensitive movements. Patience. It can be finicky.
    ** Kubota **

Psalms 86
    John 1:12-13

Duraflap / Kaydenco not worth a hoot for service or products.

"Google" is a proper noun, not a verb.

If you mean what you say, then say what you mean, or just don't say anything

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

Quote Originally Posted by crbr View Post
    One suggestion from experience:

Hydrostatic pedal. It has a safety switch and can lose it's neutral safety position easily. Rock the pedal and allow it to find it's position for starting. I have had to even use my hand for sensitive movements. Patience. It can be finicky.
    This is a common problem with the B7800. If yours quits and you hit it on the hood and then get back on it or was on it and leaned forward and hit the hood and slightly accidently moved the foot pedal you would then post on TBN that if your B7800 dies and won't start or sits and won't start that hitting it on the hood fixes it. Your convinced and will go to your grave believing the whack on the hood fixed it, no doubt about it and no one will ever talk you out of it. That was me, only I pulled apart all of the safety plugs under the seat instead of hitting it on the hood, until one day I moved the foot pedal and it started and from then on when it wouldn't start (the B7800) I would rock the foot pedal until it started. If it's a B7800 always rock the foot pedal, if that doesn't do it, then start unplugging and replugging all the safety switches. If those don't fix it, hit it on the hood.
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport