Ballast blades

/ blades #2  
according to my BX document I have, Some one on TBN, I forget who it will fit. I attached the document for your review. Look at the bottom of the list, its the blade you are referring to.

Attachments

• BXGatorBlades.pdf
    6.8 KB · Views: 204
   / blades
The only difference I see is OEM is 7/8 and Gator is 29/32. Would the difference(1/32) make it a problem?

/ blades #4  
I honestly don't know. I never ordered them nor used it yet. When I step back and think about it, 29/32 is 1/32 larger then oem 7/8 in turn that is 1/64 gap all the way around the shaft. The mower bolts holds the blades from turning, I remember my OEM blades when I put it on has very very very little play- its not really a play in space but can be turned around around on the shaft before its tightened up.

IMHO, I really doubt there would be any vibration from the blades with all 3 blades 1/64th off centered. Heck- I can't even measure 1/64th on a peice of metal from my lumber measureing tape. If there is any vibration, it would be from not balanced after from resharpening the blades.

IMHO again- I'd order the set of gator blades in a instant, no worries. :thumbsup:

/ blades
Thanks. Will probably try them.