This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group

/ This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Took my leaking right front BX2660 tire to Barlows wednesday and picked it up today. Thanks for a good dealer to serve and fix stuff under warranty. It now has a tube and should never require the portable air tank to resusitate it again. It better not or Gary's in trouble, he said he did it. I now have this big tube air stem sticking out of the rim but I believe it will now stay up. Good bye all of my fellow members of the One Flat Front Tire Group. I shant ever join your group again, well I better check my BX25 before I return all of the membership stuff.:) Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.:laughing:

/ This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group #2  
I hope to be leaving this group this weekend, bought tubes for both fronts, one leaks through the sidewall this is the one that is usually flat after a day or two, the other one leaks slightly but I figured I'd do them both. Do you know that there is not a 18 8.5 x 10 tube available, tire shop sold me what they called a alternate size

/ This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group #3  
Apparently this group has created different groups of which you are a member of group 1:
1) flat tire gone tubing...
2) flat tire gone sliming...
3) flat tire gone foaming...

I'm with group 2. :thumbsup:

/ This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group
Apparently this group has created different groups of which you are a member of group 1:

I almost joined your group several times. I had a sale paper for TSC once (2 bottles for $10), had some in my hand at Wal Mart and at a Flea Market, had some in my basket on Amazon and was watching some on Ebay but I knew it was just temporary and couldn't join you guys. I went for the permanent tube fix.:) Good luck and a long slime life to you!!!:thumbsup:

/ This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group #5  
I see I am not the only one having trouble keeping air in their tires.I have an 09 BX 25 with two sets of tires and rims,R4 and turf. The only ones to not need tubes are the two rear turfs.The good thing is that they were installed under warranty.I have to wonder why Kubota can't address this obvious problem.

/ This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group
I see I am not the only one having trouble keeping air in their tires.I have an 09 BX 25 with two sets of tires and rims,R4 and turf. The only ones to not need tubes are the two rear turfs.The good thing is that they were installed under warranty.I have to wonder why Kubota can't address this obvious problem.
There are several threads on this forum concerning this. Someone said the tires and rims are provided by another company which is not unusual. Kubota should change tire/rim suppliers. Kubota has addressed this problem through their dealers doing repair or replacement under warranty. If dealer won't do it, then bad dealer. I do think Kubota should be a bit more aggressive with changing suppliers or making their supplier fix the problem.
I also think all buyers that have the problem should contact their dealer and request a fix under warranty so Kubota will know just how bad the tires/rims their supplier is providing them are. I suspect most people are fixing the flat tire problem themselves and Kubota doesn't know how bad it really is. Don't fix them, file a warranty claim. It will also be a test of how your dealer deals with a legitimate claim/problem their customer has.

/ This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group #7  
I sure hope you are leaving the club for good. I had a tube put in mine and in two weeks, it went flat.:mad: I went back to my dealer and two tire and wheel replacements later I know have four tires without tubes that hold air; well for now anyway.:thumbsup:

/ This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group #8  

I did # 2 in all 4 tire's slime that is :laughing:

tom

/ This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group #9  
well hopefully I am fully resigned from this group, I installed my tubes this morning at a total cost of $19.27, I'll probably save that much on my electric from not having to run the compressor everytime I or my wife (she mows) want to use the tractor.

/ This is to inform all my BX friends that I am leaving the one flat front tire group #10  
Guess I'm lucky..Only have to top them off every year. One or 2 lbs..that's it.