TOP LINK LENGTH

/ TOP LINK LENGTH #1  

K_Daulby

Tractor
BX 23s ,,BX 2200
I just got my snowblower delevered and went to install it, when I noticed my top link seems too long it is 19.5 inches end to end but my draw bar is only about 15 inches from my top link i think my dealer gave my the wrong top link for my BX can any one tell my the length of their top link Please.

Thanx in advance Kevin

/ TOP LINK LENGTH #2  
kevin : the top link is ajustable for length, u will see a lock nut on either end, lossen it and adjust top link as needed, u are always adjusting it for each implempent u attach, or u adjust it for how u want the implement to attack the ground. hope this helps.

/ TOP LINK LENGTH
the top link i have is as short as it will go and it is still to long
for my BX i can not get the angle on my snowblower level.
and i think it is because it is too long.
so i should have said that i am unable to get my top link any shorter than 19.5 inches which i think is too long.
i am able to extend it but that is not what i need.
that is why i would like to know how long and BX'ers top link is when it is as short as you can get it .
Sorry for the bad question!
Thanx Kevin

/ TOP LINK LENGTH #4  
think i would definetly call the dealer on that. if 19 " is the shortest, don't seem right, but i am not real familiar with the bx. lets us know whay u find out please.

/ TOP LINK LENGTH #5  
Daulby,The length of the top link on our BX is, center-center,contracted, 14"-14 1/2" You are right,you have the wrong center link.

/ TOP LINK LENGTH #6  
Sounds to me like you have the pre udated 3pt on your BX. When I bought my 2000 BX 1800 there was an update for the 3pt that included a shorter top link. I don't remember what the lenght of my old top link was since I gave it away to a friend, I do however know it was much longer than the one in the update, you might check with your dealer.

/ TOP LINK LENGTH
My dealer came out to see for him self, and yes he did give me the wrong top link!!!!!!!!
too long it should be about 14.5 inches center to center
thanks for your help it was muck appreciated

Kevin