Oil & Fuel B7800 Hydraulic oil change

/ B7800 Hydraulic oil change #1  

MarkyP

I purchased a Kubota B7800 from Bob Wolf @ Woodbury tractor 7 years ago at 40 hours 6 years ago I had Bob do the service. Now don't mad but I now have 70 hours on the tractor. When I had the service done I purchased all the fluids and filters I would need to do it my self.

I would like to state I am by no means a shade tree mechanic but the fluids I feel I can take care of with out a hitch LOL. I did the oil the other day using Rotella no big deal.

Now for some reason I can not find my owners manuel. I have everyone for all the attachments but here's where I am lost. If you are sitting on the machine near your right foot when using reverse is a yellow dip stick, this is a little low. I wanted to know If I wanted to add some fluid I so this under the seat is a Yellow capped plug. I have 2 5gal buckets of Kubota Superior UDT
hydraulic trans fluid? Is this where this fuid is added.

Should I change this fluid now or wait til I have 80 hours on the machine?

Thanks
Mark

/ B7800 Hydraulic oil change #2  
If you changed the tranny fluid @ 40 hrs. there is no need to change it now. If you did not you should change it. I have attached some manual pages for you. The yellow plug under the seat is where you put in the tranny fluid.

Attachments

• IMG.pdf
    609.1 KB · Views: 1,403
  • IMG_0001.pdf
    714.7 KB · Views: 1,147
   / B7800 Hydraulic oil change #3  
FWIW - Six years is long time. Most manufacturers have both calendar and hour time recommendations. If you live in very dry conditions or park in a temperature controlled garage perhaps you can get by.

Personally if I had the stuff sitting there I would go for the change

/ B7800 Hydraulic oil change
Where did you get that book. If you could post a link I would order one up today. Thanks again and I am going to change the fluids. Wish me luck.