Loader Kubota L39 with TL1000 front hydraulic cylinders wont retract evenly and line up

/ Kubota L39 with TL1000 front hydraulic cylinders wont retract evenly and line up #1  

kubotaman1938

Hello<

First Thank you in advance for responding to my post. Im trying to help my neighbor firgure out his loader problem. after using the pallet forks the now do not retract evenly the silver rods coming out of the cylinder is unequal when in the retracted position. they do not appear bent and no leaking from either end of the cylinder.

My two questions are is there a procedure for making them even again and leveling the bucket and how do you know if the cylinder is bad and can i get it aftermarket not from kubota dealer.. any advice appreciated

/ Kubota L39 with TL1000 front hydraulic cylinders wont retract evenly and line up #2  
Hello<

First Thank you in advance for responding to my post. Im trying to help my neighbor firgure out his loader problem. after using the pallet forks the now do not retract evenly the silver rods coming out of the cylinder is unequal when in the retracted position. they do not appear bent and no leaking from either end of the cylinder.

My two questions are is there a procedure for making them even again and leveling the bucket and how do you know if the cylinder is bad and can i get it aftermarket not from kubota dealer.. any advice appreciated

Does this have a SS quick attach loader bucket? If it does than the SSQA is twisted.

The loader arm cylinders are held in alignment by the bucket... or the SSQA.
Remove the bucket on a pin on style and the cylinders can easily be uneven.

/ Kubota L39 with TL1000 front hydraulic cylinders wont retract evenly and line up #3  
Kubota must be having a problem with those QA, that part that is on the tractor. I bent mine on my M-5040. My neighbor has an L-3240 and he bent his. The tube that holds the two plates together seems to be to light of a material. I replaced mine with a piece of solid stress proof round bar.

/ Kubota L39 with TL1000 front hydraulic cylinders wont retract evenly and line up #4  
I just bought a used M9540. I did notice the tube that holds the two plates together is bent, but didn't think anything of it. When I disconnected from the bucket and tried to hook up to my forks is when I noticed that the ssqa is a little out of line and makes things difficult. I thought about cutting this tube a few inches from each side (away from the bent area) and weld some pipe to the inside. 2" OD pipe is a little too small, does any one know the correct size? Any other suggestions?