bx25 question

/ bx25 question #1  

drg1

Silver Member
Tractor
1532 hydro
I see on the bx25 the 3pt is a option. Whats the price running for the option, and can the bh stay on the tractor with the 3pt installed or is it either bh on and 3pt off? Newbie just trying to figure all this out

/ bx25 question #2  
You need to remove the 3 point in order to be able to use the BH. With the way kubota designed the BX's it so easy to swap back and forth anyway so it shouldnt be a concern.

/ bx25 question #3  
If I remember correctly it was an extra $250 if I bought the BX25 new..

Bought a (very slightly) used BX24 and he GAVE me a brand new set for free:confused3:

/ bx25 question #4  
Yeah, I think the 3PH was included standard up until the BX25, when it was discontinued. They used to come packaged in a box...sounds like your seller never installed his, Inky.

/ bx25 question #5  
If I remember correctly it was an extra $250 if I bought the BX25 new..

1*Bought a (very slightly) used BX24 and he GAVE me a brand new set for free:confused3:
This hain't rite.
1*The 3 pont hitch is standard no extra cost equipement on all BXs Except the BX25.

HE didn't give you anything because a 3 point is standard on a BX24.

/ bx25 question #6  
The Kubota site shows $209 for the 3PH but my BX25 package listed it under $200. The BH must be removed to install the 3PH but both the BH removal and 3PH install is quick and simple. :) I just added PATS today to make switching 3PH attachments easier. :D

/ bx25 question #7  
I believe at the time I purchased , The 3 PT hitch was quoted well under 200.00 for dealer cost. I negotiated they fill the tires and throw in the hitch to to make the sale. They also gave me 150.00 coupon towards the 1st 50 hour service at my home , rather than me have to worry about trailer it in. After the 1st service I'm pretty sure I will be able to take the maintenance over from that point on.

/ bx25 question #8  
I just added PATS today to make switching 3PH attachments easier. :D

Kubota BX25, Loaded R4 tires, BH (12"), 3PH, 60" Hyd Front Blade, Canopy, block heater, Landpride 50" Tiller & 54" Box Blade, Woods 60" Rake, 48" Tooth Bar & pallet forks and a complete Bro-tek Package including BH thumb, skid plates, etc. and BXpanded Bucket Hooks

Toro Wheel Horse 268H, 42" Snowthrower, Snow Cab, rear blade, 17 cu. ft. Trailer, drop spreader & roller.

Sad, very sad. You can't even see what a slippery slope you're heading down...

:laughing:

/ bx25 question #9  
It is an option, I was told by one dealer it would cost about 250.00. I purchased my BX for $16,200. which included the FEL / BH and 3ph. The 3ph must be removed before you put the BH back on but the process is so easy, about 15 minutes to take the BH off and install the 3ph. Going for the Pat's next :thumbsup: