rck60 23bx mower deck manual needed

/ rck60 23bx mower deck manual needed #1  

roma3112

Silver Member
Tractor
simplicity 3112h
Hi folks
The main problem I am having is that the rear of the deck is way too high with refrence to the front, so somehow I need to drop the rear of the deck. I was wondering if anybody has the operators manual for a 60inch rck 6023bx mower deck. I adapted an rck 60 22bx deck to fit my bx24, all works fine except for the fact that I am trying to level and adjust the cut of the deck, and the manual for the rck6022bx deck makes refrence to adjusting links that the bx24 dosent have. The bx22 seems to have adjustment points on each lifting ear, and my bx24 does not. If anybody has a pdf file or can email or fax me a copy of the bx 24,25 mower deck manual I would appreciate it. My email is Johnb@simpletractors.com thanks.

/ rck60 23bx mower deck manual needed
just wasted 2 hours of my life that i wont get back trying to level the deck and adjust the thing ARGHH Has anybody here set up / adjusted one of these decks for a bx24/25? I just called kubota and they would be glad to sell me the manual, i told the customer service guy no thanks

/ rck60 23bx mower deck manual needed #3  
I have the manual but its at home. There are some adjustments but mine is a RCK60-23BX. How quick do you need it

mozark
thanks for the pic, i think what you are showing is the adjustment to level the deck, but i also ned to adjust like 4 other points thanks for sending what you have.
Keyman
If you can help I can certainly wait beggars cant be picky :) pm me or email me i have a fax email ect whatever you can do

thanks

/ rck60 23bx mower deck manual needed #6  
Go to Index of Kubota books and download a pdf parts manual. If you have any that you can add it would be a help to others.

/ rck60 23bx mower deck manual needed #7  
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but to adjust like the model 23 deck you will have to come up with some way of duplicating the mounting brackets shown in the picture. As an alternative, how about making some short brackets out of flat steel with the appropriate sized hole drilled in each end to lower the rear of the deck and get it in the ball park of the front bracket adjustment. The retractible pin on the BX24 goes thru the hole in one end and and a bolt goes thru the hole in the other end and the mounting hole on the model 22 deck. Just an idea.

I had the manual out yesterday and reinstalled my deck so here's the info (from memory) until you can get the real thing - the front bracket raises and lowers the front of the deck, and the rear mounts (left one shown in the picture) adjust side to side (when adjusted individually) and raises and lowers the rear (when adjusted in tandem). Best I remember, front should be 3mm lower than rear and side to side is +/- 3mm.

mozark
I am the novice here trust me I appreciate you taking the time out of the day to respond. If you could take any more pics of that rear mounting point I would appreciate it. If I look at that pic correctly thespring loaded lifting arms of the tractor go thru the hole in that bracket with the nut bolt thru the center? And by tigntening that nut bolt the deck can be adjusted down in the rear and leveled?

/ rck60 23bx mower deck manual needed #9  
I am looking in the manual for my mower deck. It says for models :
rck60b-23bx
rck54p-23bx
rck54-23-bx
rck48p-18bx
rck48-18bx

I can scan and send you the copy to your email address roma. The revelant setup is on pages 13-15.

/ rck60 23bx mower deck manual needed #10