First day of work with my new mx5100

/ First day of work with my new mx5100 #1  

Opie 333

I really like it, it has plenty of power. It did great with the bush hog and the 8' disc. Some of my buddies looked at the smaller stature of the tractor and said that there was no way that it would pull the big 8' disc. I had no problem at all, with the 51hp it was nothing! I had the back tires filled with fluid, because of what I had read about the rear end being light. I'm happy I did it made lifting heavy trees and brush a breeze. This is a really smooth easy to run tractor. The only problem I had was that the top adjustment bar on the 3 point hook up was to small and did not have enough adjustment to level out the disc. I'm going to call the dealer in the morning and see if I can get a new one. By the way I read that people were interested in knowing if Kubota made this model in HST the dealer I bought mine from had one. it was a very nice tractor I opted for the shuttle shift because of price.

/ First day of work with my new mx5100 #2  
Glad you are happy with your MX5100. I also bought one during our Blizzard festival this past winter out of necessity. It is a great tractor and handles the snow removal chores very well.