Can't even find clutch. G6200 new to me!

/ Can't even find clutch. G6200 new to me! #1  

ginakotarski

Well, I have looked and looked. Bought a G6200 today and can't even find the clutch. HELP. Is there any place on the internet that can show me a diagram? I'll be ordering a manual but am in a bind, NOW! Thanks to anyone with help!

/ Can't even find clutch. G6200 new to me! #2  
What do you mean by clutch, PTO clutch or transmission clutch? Isn't your an a hydrostatic transmission. Anyway send me an email address and I will send you a parts schematic for a g6200 for the transmission if that will help

/ Can't even find clutch. G6200 new to me!
it didn't even say what clutch. Assuming it is the transmission, though. Thanks for taking me seriously. You have made it easier to think about getting out of bed in the morning to tackle the job. I was so looking forward to familiarizing myself with the new machine and got frustrated in the first 30 minutes.
The PTO is on the housing to the left of the steering wheel. It clearly states on the sticker to place the PTO in to the furthest forward position. It then states to put the clutch in neutral. SO.....
ginakotarski@yahoo.com

Thanks again!
Gina

Figured it out. Misread the sticker (and not all of the sticker is still there.):laughing:
I got it figured out and it is running like a top. Thank you so much for the support. Nice to know that there are nice people out there ready to help when needed!
You've earned your good Karma for the week!:thumbsup:
Gina

/ Can't even find clutch. G6200 new to me! #5  
Glad you got it figured out, sorry I couldn't offer assistance; not familiar with that machine.

The lowest part of the sticker states "For gear drive only". I finally found a website that I could order safety stickers from and looked it up. Not ordering one, of course, but I did find a manual online and ordered it.:D
i am a widow with three boys living on a very rural place. My Father (79 years old this week) has been keeping up with the property with his 1949 Minneapolis Moline Tractor :)confused2:) but I can't handle that much tractor well. After getting snowed in multiple times this winter I decided it was time for ME to get ahold of the situation and find an instrument that I could use well and accurately and I could teach my boys to handle well.
The whole reason that I am explaining this is so that you all can appreciate what a comfort it is to know that there is a website for folks like me that might need some assistance (and be a little weary of asking for help ;) ). AND folks like you that are knowledgeable and willing to help!!!!!!
Thanks again. I'm sure I'll be back!
Gina

Last edited:
   / Can't even find clutch. G6200 new to me! #7  
God bless you being in the situation. I'm glad you got it figured out. Please don't hesitate to post questions here or on the forum right under this one, which is more focused on the Kubota lawn and garden tractors. There may be more folks familiar with your G6200 hanging out over there.