Shop manuals?

/ Shop manuals? #1  

dstig1

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240 HSTC, JD X738 Mower, (Kubota L3130 HST - sold)
New member, though I've lurked a bit here and there. Just picked up a used L3130 with 950 hrs on it. Good overall condition. And I'd like to keep it that way. I have the owners manuals for the tractor and loader, but that is all. For all my vehicles I like to get the OEM shop manuals so I can handle any repairs myself. While I doubt I will need it right away, they are good to have on hand. Is there any way to buy the Kubota manuals? Source? I don't really have a close dealer, but I could make the run if I needed to.

Thanks,
Dave

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tractor (Medium).JPG
    Tractor (Medium).JPG
    85 KB · Views: 675
  • Tractor_at _land (Medium).JPG
    Tractor_at _land (Medium).JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 449
   / Shop manuals? #2  
Dave it looks like new. Bet you are going to enjoy it for a long time.

I use ebay for factory shop manuals and have them for about everthing I own. Of course there are more for the older stuff unless you buy new.

To find a set that is not too common I search once a day looking a the "most recent" listings until I get happy. It only takes a couple minutes a day for something like tractors. The down side is you will find cool stuff like a belt bucket for your model, etc so searching for manuals can get pricey. :)

Best of luck and WELCOME.

/ Shop manuals?
Thanks, I'll start searching there. Is there a new source, or does Kubota guard them like gold?

/ Shop manuals? #4  
Not sure but JD does. For my backhoe I could find 50 for the same size/age Case as I could for a JD. :)

/ Shop manuals? #5  
   / Shop manuals? #6  
   / Shop manuals? #7  
One for my L5030 from Lubota is $180 which I don't think is too bad as one for my Case was $300.

/ Shop manuals?
Parts manual. It's not the full shop manual, but the parts listing alone can help a lot. Especially for $15. I suspect this is someone who made copies of a bunch of PLs, based on their other listings. I've seen others do this with OEM car shop manuals on ebay too.

I'm used to paying $200ish for full shop manuals on CD, like I did for my F250. Given that I keep cars forever, that doesn't faze me too much.

Kubotabooks.com is a dead link?? Maybe just temporarily down?

Thanks again.
Dave

/ Shop manuals? #10  
Sweet thanks for the KubotaBooks.com link now I don't have dig my manual
out everytime I want to look something up. It's not the very latest edition as
it doesn't match a -3 Grand L series but it's close, I'm happy. Now if I could
just find that parts manual.

The closest I've been able to come to a parts Manual is this site where you
can look up your Kubota equipment and view the parts manual and see prices
but I don't see anyway to print it out.

Kubota Parts-Coleman Equipment, Kubota Authorized Parts Dealer.

BTW: An Injector Pump for mine is $1,242.74 ouch I hope I don't need one
those for a long, long time ;-)