Very tough to get loader off of bx2360 please help

/ Very tough to get loader off of bx2360 please help #1  

newdeal

Silver Member
Ok, so when the guy delivered the BX2360 he showed me how to get the loader off, he did it on my driveway, the pints slid out with no effort at all once he had the front of the tractor off the ground. I tried to do it later on in my barn on a flat level concrete floor and the left pin came out just like it did for him but the right one was extremely tough, I had to try to rotate it and use a hammer and really wrench on it to get it out no matter what position I had the tractor in (tried raising the front more, less, everything and nothing helped). After I got it out I put it back together after I had mowed the grass. Tried to get it out again today just to see if it was a fluke and again the left pin slid out easily and the right one bound really hard no matter what I did. Once it gets past the first little bit it comes out easy, but getting it to start is really tough. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong? I know it shouldn't be that hard since it wasn't hard at all for him the first time he did it on my driveway which isn't even as level as the barn floor

/ Very tough to get loader off of bx2360 please help #2  
YouTube - Removing a loader from the Kubota BX24

If the surface is not very flat, you will get some resistance. Also you may be getting too much or too little pressure on your loader to release pressure on the bolt. Experimentation will tell you which if you determine it is not in a bind from an uneven surface.

/ Very tough to get loader off of bx2360 please help #3  
   / Very tough to get loader off of bx2360 please help
I will watch that, like I said it was really easy for him to do it, but yet the left side slides in well and the right side is super tough. I think I tried it just about every way possible but I will watch the video and try again. It only is tough at the very beginning, once the bolt gets past the first loader mount its smooth sailing, on the way in its fine also until it gets to that same loader mount then it gets tough

ok I can't tell what is going on on those videos but I really can't see anything I am doing differantly than that. The only thing with mine is I seem to have to angle the bucket more than that because it seems to be easier with the bucket at a higher angle

/ Very tough to get loader off of bx2360 please help #6  
I would suggest you do in the driveway one more time, maybe you'll notice something different.

It took me couple of tries to get the hang of it.

/ Very tough to get loader off of bx2360 please help #7  
ok I can't tell what is going on on those videos but I really can't see anything I am doing differantly than that. The only thing with mine is I seem to have to angle the bucket more than that because it seems to be easier with the bucket at a higher angle

It isn't all done merely by angling the bucket. At least not for me. I "tap" the up and down on the joystick to relieve the last bit of imprecision, allowing the bolt to slide in. Of course, it goes without saying, I have the bolt and the hole well greased.

do you guys set the brake when you do it or do you do it with the brake off and does that make any differance to your ability to get it on?

/ Very tough to get loader off of bx2360 please help #9  
I have done it both ways, no difference here.

/ Very tough to get loader off of bx2360 please help #10  
do you guys set the brake when you do it or do you do it with the brake off and does that make any differance to your ability to get it on?

Makes no difference.

Set the bucket down on the supports, move the bucket to the point of the pins carrying no load and pull them. Then dismount the bucket with the stick and hydraulics, shut the machine off and (important) relieve the pressure on the hydraulic lines by moving the stick in all directions once. Then release the quick connects. Done deal.