KUBOTA PARTS NIGHTMARE

/ KUBOTA PARTS NIGHTMARE #1  

mark2610d

Silver Member
Tractor
L3240HSTC
Can someone please help me get the correct part to repair my kubota T1460 Garden Tractor.

I broke the pto cable that engages the mowing deck so I went to my local kubota dealer and they looked up the part and asked me for my s/n off the tractor.and they ordered the cable and it was not the correct cable. They then order another cable and it was also incorrect (same cable p/n).

The dealer called kubota and they said many other dealers that ordered that same part also got the incorrect cable and that they would hand pick the part.

Dealer found out there are only two cables available from kubota for that mower so they orderd the other p/n cable and it came in and was the (same cable as before with different part number on parts bag. Dealer ordered another cable and guess what it too was the same. Four cables later and they all are identical except they have different p/ns and the price is different.

My question can someone help me get the right cable from kubota??? I'm needing to mow soon....

/ KUBOTA PARTS NIGHTMARE #2  
It looks like there are two different cables. K1122-48124 for models before SN 40001 and it's listed discontinued and the other for after SN40001 K1122-48120. Don't know if this is any help. Hope you find what you need.

/ KUBOTA PARTS NIGHTMARE
Your exactly right but the problem is I have ordered both part numbers and the cables are all the same with different prices. Kubota has really got there parts screwed up.

It would be like ordering a coke and you get a dr pepper. Then you order a dr pepper and you get a dr pepper. Problem is I can not get a coke (and thats the cable I need) and the parts system says there is one available but no matter how you order it it always comes back dr pepper. My dealer has ordered 4 cables and all are IDENTICAL but the parts are labeled different (different part number, bar code, price, etc...)

I really don't know how to resolve this.. I wish i could call kubota and try and figure out what they are doing wrong but only THE DEALER can call....