Recognize this Kubota headlight bulb??

/ Recognize this Kubota headlight bulb?? #1  

GinNB

Gold Member
Tractor
2x Kubota M108S, M105S, 2x M9000, IH885, IH584, IH484, IH454, F3000, F3610, C50, JX70, Landini 5830, JD4630 sprayer
Anybody found a source for these Kubota headlight bulbs? The only writing on the bulb says "12v 45/45w PEACE". The base is virtually identical to your standard 1157 taillight bulb (I put one in and it fit and worked). I'll attach a pic at the bottom that shows a picture of the bulb needed.

I asked around here a while back for headlight bulbs to fit the M-9000 and had great luck. Unfortunately the 105 uses a different bulb. I looked around the net a bit looking for another style of Eiko bulb in case it was made by the same company as the 9000 bulbs but had no luck. Here's the old thread for those looking for cheap bulbs for the smaller M-series tractors-

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...13-m-series-aftermarket-headlight-source.html

Attachments

• M105Sbulb.jpg
    M105Sbulb.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 758
   / Recognize this Kubota headlight bulb?? #2  
I don't recognize the bulb or now where to get one but I did just get a set of led bulbs off ebay for less than $9 shipped. Look pretty cool and don't suck any power.

/ Recognize this Kubota headlight bulb??
Same base? Do they put out more light than stock? Got a link for them?

/ Recognize this Kubota headlight bulb?? #4  
Yeah, I was looking at those LED bulbs. How are they?

/ Recognize this Kubota headlight bulb?? #5  
I like my L E D bulbs...... but I don't think they shine as far as the incandescents. Not an issue for me since I also have the upper worklights. Mine are just an 1156 style bulb, and they fit the Kubota socket no problem.