Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    Kubota L3600 with cab/Loader

Default Re: Hydraulic Top Link Info Needed

Seems like a good price I got my top and tilt for 400, but it was a used kit

Gordon,
    If yesterdays post about $190 for a top link kit sounded too good, it was. Here's the deal. The top link itself (just the cylinder) was $190. The "power beyond" kit is an additional $190 thus making the total in the ballpark of $400. Just to compare, I called my local Woods/Gannon dealer and he quoted me $690 for a Gannon top link kit (cylinder, hoses and 1 spool valve, kit #TL408C1) for my 1070 with loader.

Russ

Tractor
    L4310hst-loader-hydraulic top link

Man I hate when that happens! The prices you quoted did seem great but prices do vary and so does dealer markup.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Something to consider I already had the spool valve my price was the toplink hoses and quickdisconnects. I do know this you will not be unhappy with the Gannon setup, but boy does the price hurt. It always pays to buy the best in tractor parts and the toplink can be removed from your tractor if you decide to upgrade to another tractor.
    Good luck in your quest
    Gordon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12