Cup holders

/ Cup holders #1  

Anonymous Poster

Looking for a place to mount a cup holder on my 3010 any suggestions?

/ Cup holders #2  
I mounted mine between the seat and the left fender right behind the gear range selector. Its a real good spot for whatever holder you put in. I have a John Deere cupholder there. The cupholder is OK for cans and bottles but can't stick a Koozie down in it as it grabs the insulation.

/ Cup holders #3  
roadtrash,

See attachment. Mounted it there this spring. No problems except when I get too close to my pine trees!

Buck

Attachments

• 2-190726-cup.jpg
    2-190726-cup.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 184
   / Cup holders #6  
I made a ROPS rack for my 4100 and clamped the angle iron to the ROPS to make a shelf for my toolbox. Then I drilled the rack angle iron on the right hand side and installed a bar boy cup holder. These are used for boats and allow your drink to rock back and forth without spilling.

/ Cup holders #7  
I put on a quick and easy one. If you have a loader then you can clip one on the bar that goes across the hood. I will post a pic when I find my camera. I took mine from my son's stroller. It's not the manlyest cup holder but it fits and I think everything is manly on a tractor. You can find the cup holders for strollers at Toys R Us and I bet you could find them at Walmart too.

Steve

/ Cup holders #8  
Looks like Kubota must have been paying attention to all of the comments here. Seems like some of the new models will have cup holders. :)

/ Cup holders #9  
Trying again...

Attachments

• 2-193769-cupholder1.JPG
    2-193769-cupholder1.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 245
   / Cup holders #10  
What type of cup holder do you have and where did you purchase it? I've been wanting to mount one to my 3010 also.

Thanks Steve