kubota LB400 loader parts diagram

/ kubota LB400 loader parts diagram #1  

Zunivor kubota

Tractor
Kubota L2350DT
Hello all . new to this site. having a hard time trying to find parts diagram so I can rebuild my loader cylinders. anybody know a website that has the listing. thanks

/ kubota LB400 loader parts diagram #2  
Hi, welcome to TractorByNet! I moved your thread into the Kubota Owning/Operating section so more of our users will see your post and be able to help you out. Thanks for joining!

/ kubota LB400 loader parts diagram #3  
did you ever find a diagram for the loader? does it break down the control valve? my bucket wont dump, like the hoses are wrong and it tries to pressure back. I just got this old girl and I'm more of a massey ferguson guy! didn,r get any books with it at all. thanks, TaterK

/ kubota LB400 loader parts diagram #4  
I also need a parts diagram for a Kubota LB400 fel. I have tried Messick, Smart Tractor, the Kubota site and can not find a diagram. Any ideas??? Thanks in advanced! Bill

/ kubota LB400 loader parts diagram #5  
did you ever find a diagram for the loader? does it break down the control valve? my bucket wont dump, like the hoses are wrong and it tries to pressure back. I just got this old girl and I'm more of a massey ferguson guy! didn,r get any books with it at all. thanks, TaterK
If you can describe how its plumed now pictures would be great I'm sure some one can help.

/ kubota LB400 loader parts diagram #6  
Rocky
Thanks for the quick response. What I am really looking for is a shop manual and parts manual for the Kubota LB400 front loader. I need to put a seal kit in the bucket cylinders. I keep equipment forever and will need these manuals sooner or later. Thanks Again, Bill