PTO Tiller for BX2350

/ PTO Tiller for BX2350 #1  

Alan Davis

Tractor
Kabota BX 2350D
Could I get some suggestions for a PTO tiller for my BX2350?

Brand, type, size are questions I have.

My local TSC store has the "CountryLine". Probably made by someone and branded for TSC.

Anyone have experience with this brand?

Here are the specs -

* Cast iron center gearbox and a chain driven side gearbox with slip clutch protected drive line
* Features 4 tines per flange and adjustable skid shoes
* Comes with parking stand for storing
* 48 in. cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 HP

Thanks,
Alan

/ PTO Tiller for BX2350 #2  
will work just fine :thumbsup: not sure what else you needd to know?

Only tip I have is get the HF quick hitch to give the pto shaft a bit more room without the need to cut the shaft shorter .

/ PTO Tiller for BX2350 #3  
th_100_2431-1.jpg

100_2316.jpg

I have a KK 48'' Tiller for my BX 23 and BX1500s. like it real well.
The picture shows it on one of the BX1500s.
Could I get some suggestions for a PTO tiller for my BX2350? Brand, type, size are questions I have.My local TSC store has the "CountryLine". Probably made by someone and branded for TSC. Anyone have experience with this brand? Here are the specs - * Cast iron center gearbox and a chain driven side gearbox with slip clutch protected drive line* Features 4 tines per flange and adjustable skid shoes* Comes with parking stand for storing* 48 in. cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 HP Thanks,Alan

Last edited:
   / PTO Tiller for BX2350 #4  
Lee,

Can you add anything else to that post?
As I was scrolling down, I was waiting to see your high school yearbook photo.:laughing:

/ PTO Tiller for BX2350
Thanks, LBrown59!

Now if I can find the funds!

/ PTO Tiller for BX2350 #6  
County Line is just their house name, of course. Unless there has been a radical, recent change, the tillers are King Kutter and most folks here at TBN have really liked them a whole bunch.

/ PTO Tiller for BX2350 #8  
I have a LandPride Reverse Tiller, and it is awesome. I love that thing, pretty heavy though, mine is 60 inches for my 2350, i would go w/ a 48 if i did it again.

/ PTO Tiller for BX2350
quick hitch and slip clutch.:thumbsup:

Do the PTO tillers usually come with the slip clutches or do yo have to buy seperate?

Just installed the Pat's Quick Hitch! Wow what a great product. manufactured right here in Kentucky about an hour from me.

/ PTO Tiller for BX2350
I have a LandPride Reverse Tiller, and it is awesome. I love that thing, pretty heavy though, mine is 60 inches for my 2350, i would go w/ a 48 if i did it again.

Thanks for the info. I've read on here where others recommend against a reverse with a BX2350. I see you have a FEL and assume that extra weight would be necessary with "Reverse" of a PTO tiller. Do you have Ag tires?

I just found a great LandPride dealer Home in Russelville , KY and will take delivery this week of their GS15 Series Grading Scraper. My sales rep is Jonathan Hodges, he's the best! I will be purchasing the tiller from him!