B2620 question

/ B2620 question #1  

WAB85

Tractor
Kubota L3830, Kubota B2620,Kubota RTV900
Friday I ordered a B2620 with 60" mower deck and a LA364 loader.
It is replacing a red Farmall Cub with belly mower that I have used for over 25years.
I forgot to check to see if the B2620 has a drawbar for pulling or clevis work. I know it has a 3ph, but is there a center mounted drawbar?
I am not new to tractors as I also have an L3830 with loader and BH90 backhoe. The L3830 does of course have a drawbar.
I am looking forward to the B2620 "live power", power steering, and hydro compared to the Cub.
If anyone around northeast Indiana is looking for a Cub with 60" Woods belly mower -- I have one for sale.
Thanks in advance for your input.
KW

/ B2620 question #2  
Yes, the tractor has a drawbar for pulling.

Will

/ B2620 question #3  
Yes, it does have a center drawbar. I found it was too far back for my sweeper, roller, and other things so I got a cross drawbar for the lower 3pt arms from tractor supply. I also got a funkworkz stabilizer to keep it from rotating and it is very handy indeed.

/ B2620 question
Thanks for the feedback Will & EtW.
I figured there would be a center drawbar but forgot to look and could not see it in the brochure pictures.
I took a look at the Funkworkz Stabilizer and will get one or something similar.
That's a good idea.
A while back I watched a guy moving a 55 ft. mobile home with a large farm tractor. He had the "ball" mounted in his cross drawbar and didn't have anything to keep it from rotating.
I saw him drop that trailer at least 3 times when the drawbar rotated -- even broke some windows. A stabilizer would have prevented that.
Thanks again.
Still waiting on the new B2620.
KW

/ B2620 question #5  
I got my 2620 about a month ago, and love it. For my use, it is the perfect tractor. I also got the 60" MMM and it mows great. I mean great!! It is so easy to take the mower off to to tractor work. I couldn't be happier with my 2620! Good luck with yours!

/ B2620 question #6  
I recently purchased the Handi Hitch. It is available through Agri Supply, although I found a place in MO had it and I picked it up on a road trip. I have found it very useful and very stable. I took the smaller ball off mine and moved the 2" ball to the center hole as that is what all of my trailers use and plan to get a chain hook to go in the other hole plus the clevis.

HANDI HITCH WITH CLEVIS AND BALLS - Agri Supply

The problem I found with using the draw bar on the B2920 to pull the trailers is the lower control arms on the 3 point hitch swing in when there is not an implement on them. While they don't go all the way to the middle, they would catch on the tounge of the trailer when I turned. You can remedy this by switching from the turnbuckles that adjust the arms in and out to the telescopic stabilizers like used on the B2630 or B3030. It is a very nice improvement as it makes the adjustments easier and holds the arms out, but costs about $200.

Stabilizer

I have found adding Bling to the tractor as addictive as to a motorcycle.

Attachments

• Telescopic Stabilizers.jpg
    Telescopic Stabilizers.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 233