to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires

/ to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires #21  
Yep that would be an option, but I don't need rear tires. So I am still gonna try to find tires for the front and Kubota says you can go with up to a 22" tire no problem.

So My main question is still will those 22x9.50x10 tires fit the front rims from here... Carlisle Tire & Wheel Company.

I think they will because looking at the data they are only 1.75" wider than the stock tire.

You can get info on the stock tire from here-- > Firestone Agricultural Tire Division

The TURF AND FIELD TL G-2 has the correct size and I am still waiting from a Firestone AG dealer to tell me they can order them. She quoted me a price of $45 each.

So I guess I will just have my dealer find me some after market tires to replace the fronts and knowing that we can goto the 22" opens a big window of options.

So does the kubota dealer not recommend using a tire size of 20x10-10?

This would be the other All Trail tire.

I have a FEL on my Kubota and going to a 22x9.5-10 might cause the tire to hit the loader subframe when truning.

If Kuobta says that the 22x9.5-10 will work then that is the All Trail tire I will be getting for sure.

/ to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires #22  

You can get info on the stock tire from here-- > Firestone Agricultural Tire Division

The TURF AND FIELD TL G-2 has the correct size and I am still waiting from a Firestone AG dealer to tell me they can order them. She quoted me a price of $45 each.

So I guess I will just have my dealer find me some after market tires to replace the fronts and knowing that we can goto the 22" opens a big window of options.

I hate to burst your bubble Kendive but I called Firestone direct and they said that tire has been discontinued. There have been a few discussions about that already. That tire would have been the ticket if they still had it available here in the US.

/ to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires #23  
So does the kubota dealer not recommend using a tire size of 20x10-10?

This would be the other All Trail tire.

I have a FEL on my Kubota and going to a 22x9.5-10 might cause the tire to hit the loader subframe when truning.

If Kuobta says that the 22x9.5-10 will work then that is the All Trail tire I will be getting for sure.

The 20X10-10 All Trail is the tire I tested. The rolling circumference of this tire is 60" while the OEM 21X8-10 (which actually matches the older 20.5X8-10 because the 21 is actually a 20.5) have a rolling circumference of 62". From what KenDive said he heard from Kubota, going to a smaller tire is pretty much a no-no if you use 4X4.

/ to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires #24  
A little off topic but not really, I decided to go to my dealer to find out what it would cost to switch over to R1 tires. This would of course require replacing all four wheels and tires. I'd like the extra traction anyway I just hate the cost it will involve. :(

My dealer has a set of the front wheels with 6X12 R1 tires in stock, this is the OEM stock size on a B7300 for R1s. He will sell me both for $175. Great, I have the front solved at a great price. BUT, he only had one of the rear 8.3X16 wheel & tire (the OEM stock match to the 6X12 fronts). He did have an older set of 16 inch wheels with worn out tires. He said he'd sell me the old wheels for $100 for both and I would just have to get new tires for those wheels. Now I'm thinking "I've got this licked."

Well guess what; we called around and there is no aftermarket supplier that has the 8.3x16 available. :mad: :mur:

Now this has driven the cost of switching over to R1s to around $800 because now I'll have to get the 8.3X16 through his Kubota only vendor and we all know how pricey that can be.

There still might be another option we are looking into. The L4400 uses a 8.3X16 as a front tire. This is a 6 lug bolt with the same spacing as my B7300. We might try ordering the wheels & tires and see if they will bolt on my B7300 as rears. With shipping and tax (and the 2 6X12s he has in stock) that would run me between $675 and $700 total.

/ to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires #25  
The 20X10-10 All Trail is the tire I tested. The rolling circumference of this tire is 60" while the OEM 21X8-10 (which actually matches the older 20.5X8-10 because the 21 is actually a 20.5) have a rolling circumference of 62". From what KenDive said he heard from Kubota, going to a smaller tire is pretty much a no-no if you use 4X4.

So do you think running the 22x9.5-10 would be ok then?

/ to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires #26  
I hate to burst your bubble Kendive but I called Firestone direct and they said that tire has been discontinued. There have been a few discussions about that already. That tire would have been the ticket if they still had it available here in the US.

Oh I have to agree with you... I was just saying what I was told over the phone and they have not called back and that tells me that they can't get them. LOL

/ to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires #27  

I do think this is going to be the ticket... IF it will fit the rim... That will have to be tested.

I really don't want to have to buy new rims. :(

And I really don't want to buy four new tires for my B7510 just because I need new fronts.

/ to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires #28  

All I can say is, I mounted the 20X10-10 and there was no clearance issue with them so I'd have to say the 22X9.5-10 would also work; they will just be a little taller.

I sure would like to sell the 20X10-10 if anyone has a four-wheeler or something. Maybe a lawn tractor? I sure wish Kendive had provided his info BEFORE I bought the 20X10-10 All Trails. :laughing:

/ to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires #29  
I just checked the Carlisle website and see that the 22X9.5-10 is designed to fit a 7.75 rim and has a mounted width of 9.5 so there might be a clearance issue at the bevel drive case. Then again, when mounted on a 6 inch rim it would be squeezed in more near the rim.:confused2:

/ to those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires #30  
I just checked the Carlisle website and see that the 22X9.5-10 is designed to fit a 7.75 rim and has a mounted width of 9.5 so there might be a clearance issue at the bevel drive case. Then again, when mounted on a 6 inch rim it would be squeezed in more near the rim.:confused2:

Do you think they would even be able to mount on a 6 inch rim?