quick connect for bucket / pallet forks

/ quick connect for bucket / pallet forks #1  

Slice

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota Bx 2350
HAs anyone here used this type of set up ?
Home

/ quick connect for bucket / pallet forks #2  
   / quick connect for bucket / pallet forks #3  
What you want is a skid steer compatible quick attach for your tractor. It's pretty much an industry standard so attachments are easy to find. Getting some unique setup like you posted ..... as fancy or neat as they may be ....will make it impossible to find attachments to fit. Your dealer should be able to order it for you.

/ quick connect for bucket / pallet forks #4  
What you want is a skid steer compatible quick attach for your tractor. It's pretty much an industry standard so attachments are easy to find. Getting some unique setup like you posted ..... as fancy or neat as they may be ....will make it impossible to find attachments to fit. Your dealer should be able to order it for you.

The problem is that no one makes a skid steer quick attach system for the kubota BX series of tractors. I agree that would be ideal, but unless you fabricate your own ssqa, you are SOL when finding a manufacturer. Right now, the link that Slice posted is the only option out there for purchase.

Last edited:
   / quick connect for bucket / pallet forks #5  
oh-h-h-h-h....that su_ks

/ quick connect for bucket / pallet forks #7  
Ok-- I have read a few threads.. and while I see the bucket/pallet forks etc for a QA config are great..

I wonder how much I loose lift wise with a QA bucket?

/ quick connect for bucket / pallet forks #8  
I wouldn't think you would lose anything. I have this arrangement myself. What would make you think you would lose any lift capacity?

/ quick connect for bucket / pallet forks #9  
You are moving your load a few inches farther forward... you may loose a LITTLE but it will not be anything significant. KennyV

/ quick connect for bucket / pallet forks #10  
I wouldn't think you would lose anything. I have this arrangement myself. What would make you think you would lose any lift capacity?

If the quick attach setup weighs 100lbs, then your lift capacity is reduced by 100lbs.